lol check my new sig

Discussion in 'General' started by Slater420, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haha check it:smoking:

2. ^^^ He looks fucked up on something. Lol

Edit, I think someone hit him in the head with a golf ball just before this pic was taken.

3. lmao thats funnier than the sig

4. Signature Limits
    All signatures should not exceed the following size limits.
    Animated signatures, avatars and profile pictures are not allowed.
    You can choose text, an image or a quote from a post for your signature. You can not use a combination of them.

For text in signatures: 4 lines normal size or 8 lines small size and up to 90 characters per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed.

For images in signatures: 1 image up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and no more than 20k in size.

For quotes in signatures: If using a quote from a post, only one quote is allowed.

5. Before you get in trouble.. Your only allowed to have one quote in your signature.

6. If i change it to one quote it wont be as good..i dont see how it hurts..there people with humungus pictures in therer sig.

7. put one quote box around it. then it will be "one" quote

BAM! loophole engaged

8. haha thanks man^ i give u rep for tht lol.

9. At least you got a warning:rolleyes:

10. Owned

11. :p glad to see there juggalos here mcl.^

12. Dude, you were already told it was against the sig rules, and by a mod no less.

The rule is not "You are only allowed one quote... Unless it would be better with two!" :rolleyes:

And no, terradactyl, that would still be two quotes. Also, it's still too many lines for the "text" part of the sig rules. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.