Lol at the cops

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by capochino, Nov 14, 2009.

1. I blew up a soda bottle in someones lawn and me and two other people got arrested for it. They had 5 back up cars on us and the bomb squad. I was like WTF its a soda bottle. Do the cops do this shit for fun? Are they bored on Friday nights and decide to see how much tax-payer money they can waste on one petty crime?

2. Why are you blowing up soda bottles on peoples lawns in the first place? You deserve it, imo.

3. Ever heard of a works/draino bomb?

4. Sure, but why would you do it in someone else's yard?

5. honestly..
    Do it in your own fucking yard, or away from houses, you know, so no one calls the COPS

6. You should have gotten arrested not 2 innocent people, we can only hope that karma will make you pay them back.

7. and your surprised that blowing shit up = bomb squad?

:rolleyes:

8. Listen to this; I got charged/arrested for this.

I wanted to play a small joke on my friend, so me and another friend threw 2 works bombs on his lawn at night.

To make a long story short ; detectives came. the bomb squad came. police came. you name it, they were out there.
    The charge was for an explosive device, terroristic act, and a 3rd degree crime.
    Police have nothing better to do.

9. how the fuck did they figure out it was you guys anyways??

did you guys stand around until the cops came?

10. haha stupid cops. they're so dumb. they shoulda just let you go home.

is that the response you were hoping for? cuz i doubt you'll see much of that here

i love when people post shit thinking everyone will laugh and joke about it, but then it blows up in their face because they did something retarded and the people here let you know you were being stupid.

thank you OP for improving my night. i hope this thread becomes a 3 or 4 pager.

by the way, that was incredibly irresponsible and idiotic of you. you deserved to be arrested. hopefully you'll let us know when they press charges as well. enjoy your responses :wave:

LOL at the cops..... right

11. Ha. What the fuck were you thinking bro?

Serious question though: was it fun?

12. In front of their yard.

13. Yeah.

14. if someone did that in front of my house, we'd get in the car and find 'em. can't get far in this concrete jungle.

15. haha damn bro, well i hear you on stupid bored fucking cops.. my bro and me were at hsi grils house rolling balls. her bro decided to light firework off.. we dip and leave her thier to get cigs and beer and when we came back swat and shit had swarmed house haha..

but next time u do drano bombs RUN!

aha

16. ive been blowing up soda bottles since i was 7 how can you be arrested?

17. And your name is arson? Please go seek help before you do anymore damage to society.

18. The people weren't mad. They were scared, and no property was destroyed, and nobody was hurt. They aren't pressing charges, but we still had to get mugshots and fingerprints.

19. Lol apparentlyitis and improvised explosive.