Lol at Fox News

Discussion in 'General' started by Mogwai, Jan 13, 2012.

1. #1 Mogwai, Jan 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
  2. Yeah I believe somewhere in the copyright they call it Fox news entertainment technically. I remember reading about that.

3. Fuck fox news. That shit has my mom brainwashed.

4. Yeah they've managed to get hold of many peoples minds it seems =\. Too bad US doesn't have a law that would prohibit lies/misleading news.. of course we all know why we don't.

I had no idea Canada had such a law until today though. Got me a few respect points for the country up north

5. CNN is pretty bad to, they literally ignored Ron Paul until like..2 weeks ago when they knew they couldn't anymore.

6. almost makes me want to move to canada. I'm not far from it.

7. #7 [0[eagjo, Jan 13, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
    What's worst is that fox news viewers think they are informed. You watch 4 hours of USA-centric propaganda and you somehow become so informed of the world's problems.

8. *Most of america brainwashed.

9. #9 Enemizz, Jan 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
    Fox news outta any type of news has to have the most entertainment.

I believe every fucking news nowadays is just pure gossip. They keep dragging stories and stories until no one is interested in them anymore.

And CNN is no different. Nancy Grace.. I fucking hate that lady. Pure entertainment, full of false stories just to get viewers. Hell she even went on DANCING WITH THE STARS. That show is only suppose to be for STARs.. Lol how the fuck was she able to get on it? Oh wait, I forgot, shes a fucking entertainer. Fuck outta here

I might even move to Canada just to get away from all the bullshit. But I would have to go to Toronto.. Don't wanna be the only black guy at the bar in British Columbia lol
    /rant

10. Colbert FTW!

11. all newscasts have their moments of bullshit.

fox news just has a lot more.

12. me too dood.... me too...

13. The only current event information I trust is from the homeless guy who chills near my Subway. Did you guys know our president is actually a robot? EXACTLY. I didn't either until he told me!

14. With you 100%

Vote for Colbert :cool:

15. Did you know people on FOX news and CNN have no respect for the President at all?? I swear they never call him President. They just always say Barack Obama, well Barack Obama, did you see Barack Obama, Obama is. Lol rare when they say President Obama haha, I swear.

16. and thats why i never watch the news

17. From readings the posts I'm willing to bet most of you guys would enjoy reading this book

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Amusing-Ourselves-Death-Discourse-Business/dp/014303653X[/ame]

"Originally published in 1985, Neil Postman’s groundbreaking polemic about the corrosive effects of television on our politics and public discourse has been hailed as a twenty-first-century book published in the twentieth century. Now, with television joined by more sophisticated electronic media—from the Internet to cell phones to DVDs—it has taken on even greater significance. Amusing Ourselves to Death is a prophetic look at what happens when politics, journalism, education, and even religion become subject to the demands of entertainment. It is also a blueprint for regaining controlof our media, so that they can serve our highest goals."

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW7NewLcr4o]Cream - Politician - YouTube[/ame]