Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lol amazing body high!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lcyStriker, Mar 7, 2012.

1. I've been toking for about 8 months and I had one of the weirdest highs yesterday. I took a few bong rips using whatever I have atm, which is some no-name cheap weed. I've been smoking it for about 2 weeks (have 3g's of it) and all the highs have been head highs. So have all the weeds before that. Obviously I do have bodily effects, but not like today. When I was high, only from a few rips, I felt soooo weird. I lost control of my legs and body almost entirely, and I just felt like I was floating around the room. It wasn't a huge head high, but the feeling of floating around was enough to give me a headhigh. Why did this happen though? I smoked some again today and I got a usual headhigh. Anyone offer some insight? Also, please reccommend some good strains that give a really nice body high, I'm almost out and new connect has a medcard so I have access to some good stuff now...

2. 3 grams lasts you 2 weeks :(

3 grams lasts me about 3 days haha, god your lucky!

3. afghan is a big body high, and rite now im sink into my bed with some blueberry x cheese

4. Lol dude, wtf? You said you got soom pretty bad shit and 3 grams last you 2 weeks? Shit id be glad if 3g of dank lasted a weekend

5. When I first started smoking weed in high school, I was over at a friends house smoking on his back porch, and the weed was the regular mids that I was used to seeing back home. Once everybody else was done and went back inside except me and one other dude I didn't really know he pulled out a bag of some nice dank indica, and was like "This is the good shit I don't want to waste on those guys". So me and him sat there and smoked on that for another hour or so.

I was caught completely offguard by how much more intense the body effects were, when I went back inside I felt like time was moving really slowly and the air I was walking through was the consistency of butter. I tried to eat something but my mouth and face were completely numb so I kept burning my mouth on hot food, so I just went and spent the next hour or so leaning against the wall while everyone watched a movie. I was in the most awkward position but it felt completely comfortable to me because I felt like the air around me was holding me up.

6. "Lol amazing body high"
    I was expecting like I just snorted some Oxy and smoked a fat bowl..... hypothetically
    Cus then we would be in the same boat
    Then that'd be lol amazing body high!

7. shit i can stretch a G about 4 days when i need to... i just wish i didnt need to...

8. Maybe it was mostly Maui Wowi with some Labrador.

9. One of my weirdest bodies highs ive had was like my arms would feel like they connected and they were 1, i felt like i was floating when i was walking, and sometimes my arms would stop have feeling and i kinda forgot i even had arms... Lol i was so stoned that day off weed i smoked for free:D

10. OP I've never had that happen to me, or not that I remember anyways and I dont have an answer. did it last for a while??

3gs will last me quite a while haha, probably up to a month or more.

11. i take it you're an occasional smoker? i smoke every day but only at night and like i said earlier can only make it last 3-4 days...

12. Damn 3g only lasts me 3-4 days. I was hoping I would use less weed when I bought my vaporizer, but I enjoy smoking that thing so much I'll just sit there and vape for hours and go through my weed faster. :smoke:

13. I only toke every so often. Usually Friday afternoons and Friday nights. If I'm careful I can make 3G last 2 months and still smoke quite often.

14. damn . 3g last me like 3-4 days lol

15. that happened to me the first time i hot knifed, i was walking back home and i couldnt feel my legs walking lol it felt like my torso was just floating with me and my legs were doing their own thing, i was fucking highhhhh