lol am I just high or...?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by budsmokn420, Apr 22, 2012.

1. ...is this hilarious?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF3Q5sZzDDI]The NutriBullet - Turn Ordinary Food into SUPERFOOD! - YouTube[/ame]

2. HAHAHAHA!!!!! This is what your teeth and stomach acid are for...really reminds me of that magic bullet commercial with the aussie guy. Very funny stuff.

3. The commercial is retarded but its premise is correct. You could simply eat all that or mix it up and drink it all, however 600 watts isn't shit. My vitamix is like 1200 watts of power. I make green smoothies and fruit smoothies every day with it, I just don't have the time to sit around and eat all those raw veggies/fruits, but if you do then go head and eat them, it would be the same thing. I wouldn't buy that one, I would recommend a vitamix or blendtech. The ad is right about juicers, it takes out the fibers, thats the important stuff you really want and most blenders aren't strong enough to break things down like a vitamix or blendtech.

4. lol yep I was definitely high because I rewatched this sober and it wasn't nearly as funny....now it's just retarded.

But yea I agree with the blade above. Don't buy this get a vitamix lol

5. :confused:
    Advertisements aren't funny.

6. I was high as shit and listening to that dude say "turns ordinary foods into SUPERFOODS!!! ::::DD " was cracking me the fuck up lol I guess it was cheesy marketing slogans that were getting to me, idk :smoking: