1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

LOL, a true stoner!

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by IndianaToker, Mar 29, 2004.

1. This guy buys some really good stuff. he comes home, rolls a good-sized joint, and starts to decide where to hide the rest of the pot in his room.

"Ok I'll hide it under the table," he says to himself. So he hides it under the table. then he thinks for a minute. "Wait if the cops come they'll ask me:"

"Do you have any marijuana?"

"No."

"Do you have it under the table?"

And I'll be all fucked up. Well I'll hide it under the bed." ...then he thinks for a minute... "No, wait! If the cops come they'll ask me:"

"No."

"No."

"Do you have it under the bed?"

"............."

"And I'd be all fucked up. Well, then I'll hide it on the bookshelf...But wait! If the cops come they'll ask me:"

"No."

"No."

"Do you have it under the bed?"

"No."

"Do you have it..."

"OH FUCK!!! WHERE DID I HIDE IT??........"

2. STML can be bad when trying to remember where you put the stash!

3. Ya got that right BH. LOL, not long ago I found a nice quarter that I had hid in my bookcase. :D It was a belated Christmas gift to myself, lol. :D

4. oh wells youll eventually find it and boy wont u be the happy one :D

5. Um, I said I had found it, lol. :D

6. one day when i have a lot of cash, im gunna buy a bunch of chronic sacks and hide them around my apartment, so when im dry i always find some and cheer up

Attached Files:

7. ^^ lol! good idea :)

I tried that sort of once. I bought an ounce and hid and little here and there. Needless to say... it didn't work.

8. lol yea i found 1/8 of weed in my stero

Grasscity Deals Near You