Loki and bigblunt go pro.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Jan 9, 2016.

1. I still have hundreds of seeds from the last time as they was from a hermie im not interested might feed them to the birds one day lol.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  2. Grow one you may be surprised.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. What strain hermied? And did shim self shimself . Haha inventing words now lmao

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  4. A friend did no issues really i just dont trust them, was a strawberry blue hermied like mad pollinated 4 or 5 other girls so they are all mixed bubblegum,ak, crit super silver haze, the others i forget lol. I chopped the fucker down as soon as i found it but the damage was already done still got some decent smoke in my opinion just not fun picking seeds out. Maybe when/if cannabis is legalised here i will plant them all somewhere haha

• Like Like x 2
  5. 5 hours trimming the psychosister and the blueberry headband last night, had the critical kush all stripped down of fan leaves but had to sleep so decided to dry trim her. Could be a good harvest this one since i have switched to a organic pk booster things have been much better, i dont think some of the saltier boosters was working right with my organic soil/nutrients. Also since venting both my tents rather than just the big one outside has made it possuble for me to get the light upto nearly full power. Although not in summer lol.

• Like Like x 2