Loki and bigblunt go pro.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Funny

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just put the new carbon filter in the small tent. Also planted a barneys sweet tooth auto. Next week maybe il be planting some chocolate skunks maybe another sweet tooth and maybe a skywalker or heisenberg.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Some pics everything is looking chunky purple had some cal and a slight underwater problem but looks good still.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  4. Forgot one.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  5. I grew a chocolate skunk last year and it was amazing. The biggest auto I ever grew and the bud was top quality. Dense as hell, tons of resin through it

• Like Like x 4
  6. Same gold the high was insane yield was top aswell i ordered a 5 pack so gonna see if there is much variation in the phenos. For the price i think it was 23 pound for 5 seeds you cant beat it as long as its pretty stable.

• Like Like x 3
  7. You post your pics, videos, grow journals on forum where you want to post, and send us the link, we will pick the Best pic, best video, best grow journal, best spreader, and best yields. Contest time from 1st Jan. to 30th April.
    The contest need you show some kind of progressive growth. From seed/clone all the way thru flower and the plants only grow under our mars hydro lights(Mars II series, Mars Pro II series, reflector series), no T5, no cfl or hps.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yeah I bought a pack of 5 too. The first one I grew was in DWC and was huge. The others were in soil and one grew well and the other two turned out kinda crappy. I have one seed left and I'm keeping that for breeding. I hope it turned out like the first one I grew lol

• Like Like x 4
  9. my little mothers milks [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    these 4 in using for the mars contest they will be going under the 320 in a weeks time :)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  10. Skywalker and the axt are coming down tonight, maybe the blue cheese depends on trichs on all 3 although they look ready to me i have not checked trichs.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Will try get some decent pics before i chop.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Eh i forgot to take pics entirely sorry guys managed to get 2 of the axt shit pics. Took the skywalker the axt and the blue cheese down.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  13. The 3 i took down weighed in at 4.7 oz that will do me 3 left to crop in a few weeks maybe 4.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Just planted 2 auto chocolate skunk and another skywalker gone under the mars 2 400 until space is available in the other tent. Will plant more when i got the room
    Hope everyone is having a stoned day

• Like Like x 3
  15. Good luck with your new growing, really happy for for you.
    Hope you have a wonderful day

• Like Like x 2
  16. Thanks sara hope you have a great day as well

• Like Like x 2
  17. Gonna be having a look at trichs on a few plants tonight maybe chop some more soon.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Pics
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  19. Nice looking lady showing some lovely color.

sent via my pet rock

• Like Like x 4
  20. Delicious seeds dark purple i think was a freebie smell and looks are spot on with most of the other purples ive done that actually go purple so i can already tell im gonna like it but dutch passions auto blackberry kush is just lovely.

• Like Like x 4

Grasscity Deals Near You