Loki and bigblunt go pro.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Quick pic put another 2 in tonight put in another sour hound and a heisenberg. Checked the weird looking sour hound looks like she is showing pre flowers so she will flower with any luck.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  2. All the girls above ground will be getting another good spray of miticide tonight just to be sure this run all plants will be treated twice before flower starts just to be 100% sure there are no mites left. Tonight will be ivermectin. People use this stuff called harker mectin its for mites on racing pidgeons but apparently its deadly on spider mites, the active ingredient is ivermectin so i got some stronger solution of it off ebay.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Took a pic under the blue/whites. Day 17 for the bigger ones. Exploded after first feed they was preying hard yesterday.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  4. Got some weird shit going on. Its not heat and its not humidity as far as i can tell it could be the intake but ive moved it best i can. Im thinking it could be a ph or root issue i hope not and i cant see how. The twist on the skywalker is worrying aswell, now it could be down to the miticides ive been using never used ivermectin before but i used pyrethrum 5ec as a wetter just a few drops i know that can burn leaves.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  5. Just gave all the girls a foilar with some epsom and nitrozyme

• Like Like x 2
  6. I hope this girl flowers ive seen pre flowers but she seems to just be growing out instead of flowering this is the sour hound that topped itself. Sprayed them with a little water as the epsom and nitrozyme leaves white streaks.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. She sure is pretty though.

Sent via my pet rock...

• Like Like x 2
  8. Thanks heavn she is lovely just hope she autos if not in 7 weeks time i may have a big sour hound to 12/12

• Like Like x 3
  9. Looks as though the sour hound has started stretch to flower hopefully no male parts appear i shall be checking frequently
    Will get some pics tomorrow if i remember.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Some pics
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  11. Some more pics for you filling up nicely now maybe getting a bit cold on lights off so gonna stick a timer on my intake get it to go off on lights off. Getting near week 5 i think.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  12. #452 loki125, Dec 19, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Lol i changed my name.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Messaged you on SS.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Omg lol no wonder I was like who is this guy. BB u so funny. To many stalkers. It happens.

Sent via my pet rock...

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 4
  16. Haha sorry guys i thought the avatar would be the biggest give away been that one for ages.

• Like Like x 3
  17. @loki125 how much green sensation do you use mate? I see it reckons 1ml per litre i swear that sounds high to me ive gone upto .6ml per litre without any burned tips. It also does not seem to raise the ppm of my solution as high as expected for a pk booster i checked my feed once just to see what the higher end of my feeds come out ppm wise, was around 800-900 ppm the mollasses raised my ppm a fair bit think it was 200 ppm added with about 2.5 maybe 3ml per litre.

• Like Like x 2
  18. green sen 0.5ml per liter 1ml of there real hungry lol if there touchy 0.3ml

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  19. Hey all hope you all had a good xmas girls are looking good the oldest are 7.5 weeks and to me looks like the blue cheese and the 2 skywalkers will be done by week 9. Axt maybe 10 weeks. The sour hound which topped itself looks like 3 weeks left atleast. The lemon juice express probably 5 more weeks, then the 2 newest will be a while yet 8 weeks i guess maybe 7. Blue cheese is smelling just how i like it. Dinafem have redeemed themselves after the last one, phenos are very different last one was stretchy and single cola this one is like a perfectly lst'd plant without me having to lst every cola is the same height.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4