Logo ban on cigarette packs?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vague, Aug 15, 2012.

1. ^ Exactly. It's the owner's decision...not yours.

2. Anyone they want. Even if they're racist or homophobic. That's what consumer action groups are supposed to exist for, to point out the cunts and damage them financially. It's their choice, but they usually suffer the consequences (unless they get a bailout).

3. Exactly.

You are allowed to ban drunk people, homeless people, and people that are smoking...but you should also be allowed to serve those people as well.

It's this thing called freedom ;)

4. I live in Florida, and for a number of years you haven't been allowed to smoke in any restaurant, public or private. Also, state run universities and all hospitals have a ban on smoking anywhere on their campus, even in your private car, with the windows up. All state and municipal parks enjoy a smoking ban, as well as most public beaches, on the ocean or lakes. Malls and private offices have banned smoking near their entrances. That's the way it is, sorry.....

5. The military kill a fuck tun of civillians. Innocent people suffer and die for other people's political and financial interests. That's the way it is, sorry.....

Marijuana is prohibited. That's the way it is, sorry.....

Gay marriage is still illegal. That's the way it is, sorry.....

Do you have a point to make?

6. Yea that's way it is now and all those regulations are retarded and it is why people are trying to change things lol

Think about what you just said...it sounds like a police state to me ;)

7. A self-policing market would require the consumer base to, you know, think.

8. [​IMG]

9. Sorry if this is a repost but this video is just too good

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zCYMBNvLDI]James Paterson takes on a Nanny Stater - YouTube[/ame]

10. Please don't misunderstand me, I am a strong advocate of free markets. I am unsure, however, how capable people would be be of driving it properly (not that a government could do much better-and perhaps much worse).

11. Well yeah, there's a long way to go from spoon fed to self sufficient.