Logitech G27

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by mikedaddy81, Feb 24, 2014.

1. I'm thinking of buying this Steering Wheel set this coming week. Does anyone own one of these? Are they really that much better than a cheaper steering wheel set? The Logitech G27 looks cool but would you say it's worth 250?

2. Bought it 3 days ago. Been playing rfactor and oh boyyyyyyy. Drifting is madddd. Good feedback but the wheel is a bit small, but its sick yo. The shifter feels so good its like on boost 4th BOOM lets go. But yea i enjoy mine quite a bit. The more i use the better it gets and i cant wait till i pick up a solid rig for it. Its smooth and its crazy. Havent had this much fun for 250 dollars since i bough my last ounce haha.

3. Cool thanks for the reply. Yeah I think I'm going to pick one up. I have Assetto Corsa and it sucks with a Xbox controller. I'm thinking of joining Iracing.com as well. You should check that out too. It's an awesome online racing community. Later....

4. Yea i heard about it. slowly making my way down sim racing altrough im not much of a racer at heart. Id like to get the rig with a proper triple monitor setup before i pay monthly fee for iracing but i heard its lots of fun. 

I have way too much fun driving cars sideways tho....