loging out!

Discussion in 'General' started by the rainman!, Dec 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i am loging out of yahooka and grass city ,i am blanking them from my favorits list ! good luck

2. Please dont take my sunshine away!! PM if you must go, I would like a proper goodbye.

3. ok what\'s the story....who farted?

[​IMG]

4. i am very stoned right now but ill try to tell you whats up a few of the yahookans as well as grass city members had to make fun of tazz11 behind his back and hahaha lol why they had this fun i was trusting them as they were my friends!whats realy funny is i would know one would do this because thats the way he is ! but the others ,it truely sadens some members must not talk beacuse of this kind of fun at the sites but they get out of the sites what they put in and thats nothing other than a laugh and the lose of a friend that knows realy what friends are! i log back in and one has posted to me i read it and delited it! i well respect the members that respect me!your good people ndicabud ,latter man! good luck tazz11

5. See my post at Yahooka.....

6. you voiced your veiws and there knoted! good for you !

7. what ever..ok your right?

8. dredge didnt under stand my post because lenny didnt ether! his reply was not hahahahaha! it was haaaaaaaaaa! he didnt under stand it ether! i was not mad at lenny i still aint! and as critter said i can take care of my self! and i am not offend by what happen with lenny or critter ! critter has use some powerfull words and he knows what he has said and it was said well from his point of view! but i can not see where nate had said any thing ! but what you guys say is up to you ! and i respect your right to say these thing but that dose not mean i well think your right or talk to any of you, but thats my right how i chose and respect my friends! this wont matter any way it wont happen again! and if i have said any thing to offend anyone i hope dont go to hell for it ! but what ever!i am glad realy now i know what you think ! lucky me!

9. I don\'t hang out on Yahooka, seems like too much maintenance for me... I like Grasscity\'s laidback forums and friends :)
    But I really hope people aren\'t bashing you disrespectfully, particularly behind your back...
    Just know you have friends here who wouldn\'t even think that way of you!!
    take care and much love~
    lara
    p.s. i tend to avoid drama~~ it seems to keep itself away from me for the most part..

10. For once I am truly fucking speechless.

Nuff said.

11. i would miss you too man!

12. have you been to yahooka lately? It\'s like they only let the middles school kids in...

13. Sarcasm, otherwise known as the poorest form of wit is readily adopted by those wishing to mask the already heavy constraints placed on their own intelligence.

lleno de mierda, tazz.

15. Mental illness enters the lives of at least one in four families. It has been with us for thousands of years, yet continues to baffle. There is still no cure. Mental health care is often marginal and the quality of mental illness programs varies widely. Severe mental illness -- schizophrenia, manic depression (bipolar disorder), or severe depression - afflicts 12 to 16 million Americans with hallucinations and delusions, disordered thinking, irrational fears, or suicidal depressions. Their parents, siblings, children, spouses, and other close relatives are also devastated.

The costs are staggering. Americans spend $16 to $20 billion per year directly on the care for people with serious mental illness, and spend several times this amount for the indirect social costs of mental illness, such as homelessness.

The social stigma of mental illness makes it harder for those affected to cope with and accept the illness, undermines treatment and recovery, and exacerbates the problems of family members who participate in care. Stigma also diminishes the support given to the professionals who endeavor to provide that care.

\"Rather than working together
    to solve the problems and ease
    the burden of mental disability,
    families, patients, and professionals
    are too often locked into a battle
    in which everyone emerges a loser.\"

-Kayla F. Bernheim, Ph.D.
    in The Caring Family

Many of the problems, and costs of mental illness can be eased by greater sharing of experience and knowledge. Successful and cost-effective mental health programs set powerful examples that can save money immediately as well as improve the nation\'s mental health care. Better understanding of the nature of mental illness will reduce the destructive effects of stigma at every level. Closer cooperation between families and mental health professionals will result in more efficient and compassionate care.

The Mental Illness Education Project produces and distributes video-based educational and support materials for the following populations:
    People with psychiatric disabilities These individuals are badly served by the popular media. Videotapes and other materials made with the help of people recovering from mental illness will provide needed support, information, and encouragement.

Families While families are an important support for their mentally ill relative, they are often excluded from the health-care process, and their concerns are frequently ignored. Alienated from their ill relative, they feel guilty, stigmatized and terrified. With better understanding of the illness, family members can become knowledgeable and confident members of the treatment team.

Mental health professionals Professionals need to know more about what families with mentally ill members face. As professionals learn ways to empower families and patients by actively involving them in treatment and recovery, they can acquire and communicate a more hopeful, constructive perspective to families and patients.

Special audiences Legislators, educators and health administrators need to know the possibilities and requirements of good mental health care. Informed decision makers will allocate money, personnel and other resources more effectively, improving care and saving tax dollars.

The general public The media is filled with sensational stories of \"crazy\" killers or talented people gone \"mad\". Rarely do these stories give insight into what it\'s like to be mentally ill or to have an ill family member. The general public needs a restored sense of empathy and community in which the different -- people with mental illness -- have a place.

TO TAZZ ::: Get some help now.... time is not on your side.........

16. Diagnostic Criteria

There is a pervasive pattern of disregard for and violation of the rights of others occurring since age 15 years, as indicated by three (or more) of the following:

Failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful. Behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest.
    Deceitfulness, as indicated by repeated lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure.
    Impulsivity or failure to plan ahead.
    Irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults.
    Reckless disregard for safety of self or others.
    Consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations.
    Lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another.

Does any of the above sound familiar to you????

17. Cannabis Dependence

Diagnostic Criteria

Cannabis abuse: A destructive pattern of cannabis use, leading to \'significant social\', occupational, or medical impairment.

Must have three (or more) of the following, occurring when the cannabis use was at its worst:

Cannabis tolerance:
    Either need for markedly increased amounts of cannabis to achieve intoxication, or markedly diminished effect with continued use of the same amount of cannabis.

Greater use of cannabis than intended:
    Cannabis was often taken in larger amounts or over a longer period than was intended

Unsuccessful efforts to cut down or control cannabis use:
    Persistent desire or unsuccessful efforts to cut down or control cannabis use

Great deal of time spent in using cannabis, or recovering from hangovers

Cannabis caused reduction in social, occupational or recreational activities:
    Important social, occupational, or recreational activities given up or reduced because of cannabis use.

Continued using cannabis despite knowing it caused significant problems:
    Cannabis use is continued despite knowledge of having a persistent or recurrent physical or psychological problem that is likely to have been worsened by cannabis.

18. Narcissistic Personality Disorder

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements).

Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love.

Believes that he or she is \"special\" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions).

Requires excessive admiration.

Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations.

Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends.

Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others.

Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her.

Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes.

I think we have a winner.... show the lucky people what they\'ve won Tazz....

19. your a funny man!

20. why your at it look up dip shit for your self!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.