lockout?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by captainorganic, Jan 2, 2014.

1. #1 captainorganic, Jan 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2014
    What type of medium; soil or hydro? - [SIZE=12.800000190734863px]soilless[/SIZE]

What brand and type of soil? - sunshine mix #4

Indoors or outdoors? - indoors

What strain?- barneys farms critical kush - barneys farms liberty haze - bomb seeds cheery bomb

How old are the plants? - 3 weeks - a month

What type of lights and how many watts? - 400w mh/hps

How far from the lights? - 2 ft

What is your watering frequency and source of water? - tap water stored in a 26 gal garbage can with 2 aquarium air pumps

What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? - just fed fox farms bib bloom and grow big at 1/4 strength (maybe less)
    today, and got the same about a week ago. with a watering in between

What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro? - i put 6.1 in today and got a 5.9 run off

What are the temps and humidity in the room? - temps are at 75f and 82f hum is 25%- 38%

What size pots? -1 gallon hard pots

Any bugs? Look real close -. i cant seem to see any but i did find a hole in a leaf (as seen in one of the last pics)

[SIZE=12.800000190734863px]Any other pertinent info? - well, i think i had a little bit of a ph issue last week, so i potted up and threw them in with my autos under my 400w hps i watered them at a ph of 6.5 for one watering because someone said i may be locking out mag. so i did that and they started taking off again and all was good.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12.800000190734863px]untill the other morning on my way to work. i lost control of my car and hit a pole, totaled my dream car. so anyways long story short, i am all good but my babies need attention.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12.800000190734863px]the day after the accident i opened up my tent and noticed the bottom leaves weren't looking good, i also realized i had a dirty res i completely forgot about and did not want to use the water regardless. so i cleaned it out and put new water in and let it sit un covered in the dark for 24 hours with the air pumps going. they got attention today so hopefully what i have done turns out. if not i defiantly want to take the strongest strain and make some clones. because i already got an ol lady i don't need 3 more hahaha.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12.800000190734863px]and something i just want to validate with the community is that i should be fluctuating my ph between 5.5 and 6.5 but with an average ph of 5.8[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12.800000190734863px] Cant wait untill i get a rental car so i can go pick up the things i need to cook some organic soil, then i wont have to deal with this ph shit. im working 6-7days a week. aint no body got time for ph haha[/SIZE]

Attached Files:

2. It looks to me like they are starving a little and need a dose of food. I liked the pH higher at around 6.8 - give them a good pH balanced watering with food.

My opinion, of course. I replied to you via PM as asked as well. Sorry about your car.

J

3. #3 mmman, Jan 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2014
    In soil-less your ph should run 5.8 period. Forget the flux or you'll be in deep dookie with your girls. A good organic mixture will set the ph higher, then you can forget the ph.

4. So i just got home from work, checked on the ladies, things have seemed to get worse, should i flush and feed with 1/4 strength? They seemed to grow a decent amount today though, could they continue to show symptoms up to a day after the problem has been "fixed?"[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. I think the critical kush, has been affected the most today, it is the first few pics in both posts Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk