Lockout or deficiency? Hydro

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by s4ndman, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Hey there,

I'm currently growing OG Kush on hydro drip-feed.

They all looked very good till yesterday. Now they look like they will be dead by tomorrow... The new leafs twist and loose their color and the low- to mid leafs start to get rust sprinkles on them. Growth is stunted.

PH always stayed between 5.8-6.2. I ajusted PPM up when it was falling, now sitting at 780(fell from 720 to 660 yesterday).
    I use Advanced Nutrients.
    Im on veg day 20.

Can they have lockout even if the PPM fell the whole last week? Should I flush? 20181112_175954.jpg 20181113_222546.jpg 20181113_222555.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Ok I've only done one run on hydro, so take this with a grain of salt. I'd only add nutes weekly and top off with straight water as needed between feedings. My plants would "eat" a lot after initial addition of nutes then start to taper off. Meaning a big ppm drop then smaller ppm drops daily. Some times they'd stall and not feed or drink, then it would be a small ppm drop and water/reservoir level would drop. I would flush every 3-4 weeks just to start with a clean slate so to speak or when things started looking weird. So if it were me I'd flush with straight water for a few days then go back to whatever feeding schedule you were using. I'm sure people with more experience will chime in to give real advice.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk