Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Locking the High In

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kfx450r, Mar 2, 2010.

1. I feel like ive just locked my high in... just smoked like 3 bowls of some dank, and a whole buncha JWH powder, edibles etc..Then took a 2 hour nap right after and now i woke up and feel super baked for the past like 1.5-2 hours. and usually im only high for like 1 hour max..

Could be something to try out in the future

2. Should just be the edibles then. I don't really see how this is "locking" anything in

3. Yah i guess, didnt feel the edible but i guess thats cuz i smoked at the same time the edible just made it last really long. Purty nice. Gonna have to keep it going later, its nice to stay high all day once in a while

4. why would you sleep right after smoking 3 bowls?

5. Smoked a strong ass indica. Thought it was green crack but apparently not since thats a sativa. I get tired as hell. This time i overdid it and had to nap

6. Definitely the edibles. Usually you don't even notice them and then an hour later you realize how fucked up you are. Then it lasts for hours. Vapes and edibles keep me high all day.

7. ive woken up drunk/high for a while

D:

8. I mean I've definitely woke up high. Burning and vaping all day with infinite cat naps definitely lets it happen. Feels weird. Just results in getting more high.

9. Kinda feels like since i wasnt awake fully enjoying the high that my body took the high and put it in a dormant mode so when i woke up it opened back up and i continued my high, but just not quite as strong.

Also just put my phone in my pocket and felt like my pocket was a black hole and i lost my phone forever, havent checked if its still there. Def a weird new sober type of high, enjoying it but prob gonna smoke a bowl before bed later.

10. I JUST DID THE SAME THING

well i smoked 2 joints and a bowl within the last 3 hours, and the last time i smoke was an hour ago and im STILL FUCKED

11. lol i laughed so hard at that, super stoned right now. :smoke:

12. i was SO FUCKED when i wrote that lol