Locked Out of My Weed

Discussion in 'General' started by shnig, Nov 20, 2013.

1. So I always lock my weed and my mini bong in my desk before school and today I lost my keys  :(

My weed, lighter, and bong are locked in my desk. Frankly I think it is kinda funny and I have been laughing at myself but at the same time I'm so pissed and just wanna get baked  :mellow:

Anyone in a similar situation or have any advice on what to do tonight? I might just swoop some of my dads weed when he falls asleep and run to my friends house and get my HiSi back from him and borrow a lighter.

2. Borrow just a little weed. You must of been high when you lost it. You must be high to find it.

3. Learn how to pick a lock?

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. paperclip or nailclipper if it's secure.

5. #6 shnig, Nov 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2013
    I tried picking it for a couple minutes and failed. If my keys don't show up tomorrow I am just gonna try to break the lock(hopefully my desk doesn't get fucked up.

Where is a good tutorial on picking locks? I don't care if the lock breaks.

6. Lmao wish it was a padlock and not attached to my desk. Would have smashed that shit an hour ago.

7. depending on the style of desk you might be able to get under it and remove the drawer

8. Have ya tried youtube? :smoking:

9. tried but there is a piece of wood on the bottom and I don't see anyway of removing it  w/o breaking the desk.

10. Cant u just get a crowbar and pry it open??

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I am worried I'll break it, but I might try anyways and repair what ever damage I do

12. There's only one explanation. You must kill your desk! No ,but seriously just break the lock.

13. The lock is built into the desk so I am not sure how to do that.

14. could you maybe give us a pic of the desk? i dunno shitty if ya gotta break it

15. I always used to have nightmares about this kinda shit... like being locked out of your house with your weed inside and you gotta wait like 5 hours until you can toke bur you know damn well your weed is like 10 feet from you; only thing separating you and happiness is a damn lock.  :cry:

16. can you take a picture of the lock?

17. Here are some pics of the desk. Sorry that they are shitty. Let me know if you need better ones.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Posted pics above