Locked out of my car

Discussion in 'General' started by Leif, Jan 1, 2008.

1. So a few days ago I told you about not having any door handles. I'd been using a screwdriver, but last night I got high and broke it even worse. Now I'm fucked....

2. Time for a new car methinks.

3. ol brick through the window would do the trick

4. Brick + Window = Great Justice. Or use a coat hanger for slightly less justice.

5. Yeah, I only wish I had the money. I'm getting new doorhandles off ebay, so I'm locked out until later this week.

6. Brick through the window would kill the possibility of hotboxing it, but I've thought of that one.

7. steal the doors off someone else's car

8. Hell yeah.

9. People look at you hella funny when you are trying to pry their car doors off with a screwdriver.

10. Yeah, but not as werid as when you run down the road carrying them, jumping every few steps and yelling "Oolooloolooloo! OOLOOLOOLOO!" Trust me on that.

11. OOLOOLOOLOOLOO! hahaha

12. You don't even need to steal four doors, just one!

13. Maybe the trick is to get the car owners baked...

If I was blazed and some pothead started jacking my doors, I'd just laugh and wonder what the hell is going on.

14. :smoke: +1 lol.. Or you could just get a replacement:confused_2:

15. Im high and laughed my ass off at the title "locked out of my car" LMAO HAHAa:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

16. lmao nice.:smoke:

17. Haha, I wish I could get in it, because it's my smoking spot. Smoking in the garage just doesn't feel right...

18. Lol yah I know wut yur talking about dude. Were you smoke gives me sorta diff highes. Strange huh./

19. Yeah, I've noticed that, too. If I smoke in my bedroom, I get more of a body high. If I smoke in the living room, I get completely trashed and if I smoke in my car I get a cerebral high. Weird how that shit works.

20. School=paranoid

With friends=talkitive fun

At home=relaxed

In woods=relaxed

in car with couple budds=relaxed