Locked keys in car while stoned

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cbuds420, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Went to the gym a couple of minutes ago and was workin chest when i thought about my keys. I proceded to check if my keys where in my bag and they were not. I walked out and got to my car and saw the keys in the passenger's seat. I had only had my car for about a week. This is when i freaked out cause i had smoked before i came to the gym and my pipe and bud were in my center counsel. The only other person who had a key to my car was my dad and he would kill me if he found out i was smokin.

Suddenly from out of nowhere the wind began to blow and i smelled dank for a second and then remembered about the spare key that my dad had showed me. And then everything was ok 🙏

Curious to know how many people have locked there keys in there car when stoned

2. #2 JetzFlyHigh, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2013
    i have my keys on a lanyard and i'm always either holding it or wearing it around my neck. keys are always the first thing i check and then for my wallet and phone.

well it kinda helps that i have OCD.

3. Locked em in my car at school once, after smoking on the way there. I got the auto teacher to unlock it for a "favor he would come up with later." He used a wedge and a coat hanger, and as he was doing it I realized I left half a joint in the cupholder that I was gonna finish after school. Nothing I could do at that point. He noticed it, picked it up, sniffed it, stuck it in his pocket, and said "This is my favor"  :metal:

4. I remember when I locked myself inside my car one time while stoned.
    I was late for everything that day.

5. Literally just did this. Went to smoke out some coworkers of mine before they closed and left my keys sitting right in the ignition (car and battery off) and only noticed after we'd smoked. Had to bum a ride home to get a spare key lol

6. Tips for success:

Pants/shorts/jeans/anything:
    Left Pocket: Wallet+Keys
    Right Pocket: Phone

^What I need in order to be outside of my house. Same items in the same pocket. Havent lost any of them in years.

OCD ftw

Sent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I have a key I keep in my wallet. It doesn't start the car, just opens the door and trunk

8. Were you just being stoned and lazy or were you so ripped you thought you were actually locked in?

9. All I could think off was this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kSdvJ0Xhhs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

sent from the mind of a ninja using Grass city forums

10. Haha i watched my friend's cousin and his best friend trap themselves in their car while trippin. It was fucking hysterical! The true look of fear on their faces when they realized they couldn't get out was soo priceless :laughing:

I myself have never locked keys inside my car not once. I do the same thing as donhoolio. Left pocket wallet n keys, right pocket phone. Us OCD people have our shit together :p

11. Shit used to happen to me all the damn time.  One time me and my friends went to the mall and I locked the keys in the car.  Had to call my mom to come out with the spare set of keys.

Another time I went to pick up weed from a friend of mine and he told me to run up to the door.  So I left the car running and hopped out to go get the bud.  Got back to the car and I was locked out of that bitch.  It probably happened a few more times too but I can't recall right now.

The newer cars with keyless ignition and keyless entry makes these things much more preventable though.  They doors won't  lock if you leave the keys inside.  A little alarm goes off and you realize what you did right away.

12. all you can do is call AAA/ wish you had AAA

13. Yep I have broken into a couple cars because I locked the keys in.  Like someone said, you need to wedge the window open and use a coat hanger or something to hit the unlock button.  They make these little pumps with inflatable bags to wedge the window open, they make it much easier.

14. I do this every so often, I've gotten pretty decent at popping the lock with a coathanger... :smoking: