Location for guerrilla grow!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Robertt789, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Hello everyone I’m back yet again to seek the magical knowledge of the growing gods. But my question would be if I were to grow an MJ plant in the woods and the only sunlight it gets is through the trees would the plant grow to it’s full potential? It’s getting sun for almost 9-10 hours a day it’s just constantly shining through don’t direct. But any replies will be helpful!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. It’s constantly shining through trees not direct , Sorry for the terrible grammar.

3. The more direct the better obviously but it will still grow. The sun is the most powerful light available.

• Like Like x 2
  4. If it's in Australia be careful of bushfires and choppers. That's how most crops get found/lost

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

5. Wrong time of year to be planting to get full potential of any plant.
    Southern hemisphere is starting to flower within the next 3 or 4 weeks and northern hemisphere is in the beginning of winter.
    Direct sunlight is best and i recommend 8 to 12 hours of it to achieve full potential.
    Indirect or filtered sunlight will result in small plants.

I really gotta put this out there, guerrilla growing is becoming less acceptable.
    Especially if using chemical fertilizers.
    You're polluting native water tables and killing off native micro biome.
    The penalties for growing on public and/or federal lands are way harder than if you were caught on your own property.
    If you're growing on private land and the owner isn't aware, that's kind of a dick move right there. You are also putting that land owner at risk of penalties.

If you want to grow some weed just do it in your own space.
    I've heard all the reasons why a person can't...
    Don't have the space, its illegal where I am, mom and dad will get pissed and take away my phone...
    Work around it. Find a friend that has the space, move out from mom and dads house; understand that if its illegal, one plant is just as easily hidden in your backyard as it is anyplace else.

Growing in your own space also insures a better outcome at harvest time.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Thank you for responding but I’m in the north east. Yes it is too late but I’m trying to gather as much information before april/May comes around and i put my beans in the ground. Yes I will be growing on my own property but the piece i plan on growing on has trees through it and a lot of under growth. I wish I could grow in an area of direct sunlight but due to other restrictions it’s nearly impossible I mean it’s getting sunlight close to all day just not direct so I don’t know how my plants will turn out. I’ve had friends that will grow there plants in direct sunlight and the smoke was great! But I will just try it out and see how it goes I guess.

7. That will grow there plants in indirect sunlight* bad grammar again

8. Where overcast summer days can sometimes equal the sunny ones, conventional wisdom is that it's best to plant in locations that can take full advantage of what sun is available.
    That said, I've got a grow spot prepped within a stand of tall conifers. I've grown a couple times on the trees' outer perimeter, but I would always notice how the angle of both the Summer and Autumn sun fully penetrate within the canopy. So, we'll see how it goes.
    Keep in mind the Sun's position on the horizon approaches it's zenith nearing June 22. From there on it's position gets progressively lower. A strong southwest sun exposure is best for maximum lighting.
    If early Autumn frost is an issue where you live, a tree canopy can help to shield maturing plants from frost.

9. You really don't have a clue, do you?

10. How about ur neighbors bushes? [​IMG][​IMG]

Or..... ur neighbors gutters! [​IMG][​IMG]
    Trust me man it doesn’t get more Gurilla then on top ur neighbors house!

There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night -Jerry Garcia

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. What the fuck are you talking about?

12. What I'm talking about, is reading some self righteous proclamation as to what constitutes acceptable cultivation.
    I've been producing outdoor guerrilla grown sinsemilla back when your parent's were probably still in grade school. Have you ever risked smuggling cannabis seed across sovereign, international borders, in order to obtain breeding stock? Ever packed soil amendments for a mile on your shoulder out into the wilderness? Ever do plant maintenance in summer heat with sweat rolling off your forehead, after a two mile hike in, while annoying gnats buzz about your eyes and ears? Ever field manicure plants in the rain, or with a curious bear skulking about in the underbrush at dusk?
    And you think you can dictate what is acceptable outdoor cultivation? Not for this person you can't! Not by a long shot!

13. Actually yes, except for the bear part.
    Lived and worked in Rio Dell, Scotia and Fortuna. 1985 to 1997.
    Sat on a hill and watched CAMP come in and chop a 1500 plant garden.
    Go ahead on and preach your environmental raping.
    I'm not buying it.

By the way, i popped my first bean in 1978.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Easy there you 2! No reason to be arguing over these things were all stoners aren’t we? I’m just trying to gain knowledge for my first grow. I’m sure both of you have unlimited knowledge on growing and I’m sure both of you have grown in different climates, conditions, and many other variables! But anyway I thank both of you for both of your vast knowledge.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ahahaha ingenious guerilla grows but my question would be how’d a MJ bean get into a gutter?

16. I planted it there. Lmao

There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night -Jerry Garcia

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Ohhhh makes sense got any pictures of how big it turned out to be?

18. Nah not yet It’s only been there a week. I’ll keep you updated! Lmao