Locally Blown Fumed Pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Mar 21, 2012.

1. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

55 bucks[/quote]

Don't be embarrassed it's beautiful and def worth 55

2. Thanks man :) Love the piece, no regrets. Put some money into a local artist's pocket anyways. Without more people like that, I would be stuck with having to purchase china glass pipes, or wait weeks and weeks for an online store to ship me one.

Plus, Medusa rips hard. I can't wait to have an opportunity to pack that huge bowl and share it with some friends :smoke:

3. $55 is kind of a lot for a pipe... but hey, if it looks good and you're satisfied with it there's nothing to argue with. It looks sick too

4. Locally made, lots of accessories (black lines and blue beads), thick glass (hopefully high quality too), and fumed. 55 isn't a ridiculous price for a spoon someone put that much effort in to

5. Cheers mate, you know whatsup :smoke::smoke::smoke: Love how this thing smokes.

6. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

Cheers mate, you know whatsup :smoke::smoke::smoke: Love how this thing smokes.[/quote]

I value quality over quantity I do bash the people overspend on big bongs that are pieces of china shit but saying 55$ is alot for an American, unique spoon is different its still more economical than a JOP or Burtoni spoon but still high quality. If you can take care of your pieces why not have high quality glass it doesn't erode and the beauty doesn't fade. Go blow a piece like that and say it's still not worth 55$

7. I'm not bashing anybody, just saying that I think in most cases anything over $50 is a bit much for a standard smoking pipe. You can get pieces that look cool and are still very durable for under that price.

But if you really dig the look and the price seems fair to you then go for it. It's your money, not mine.

And I'm not saying anything like "holy fuck that's eay expensive", just a little more pricey than I'd prefer. I understand people willing to drop big bucks in pieces, but I reserve that act for things like nice bongs and vapes.

8. S'all good guys. :smoke: You're both absolutely right, I see no one in the wrong here :) I'm also a bit of a compulsive buyer, so I tend to just buy things that look shiny when I see em :)

I'm done buying glass for a little bit until I can buy myself a new bong, I need an upgrade on that bad boy (already got an ash catcher, tons of diffys, and like 6 slides :p).

9. Reminds me of the giant rock on a zelda game I've been playing on a wii.The ball things look klike the eyeballs comming out of it.Cool pipe man.Sending positive vibrations your way.

10. The price sounds like what things go for around here. My pipe was 45 and it was locally blown by an artist in Asheville.

Attached Files:

11. [quote name='"fairy boots"']The price sounds like what things go for around here. My pipe was 45 and it was locally blown by an artist in Asheville.[/quote]

Nice man, is would def pay 45 for something that nice.

12. [quote name='"fairy boots"']The price sounds like what things go for around here. My pipe was 45 and it was locally blown by an artist in Asheville.[/quote]

Oh fancy. Looks good. And my friend had a scale just like that one

13. I actually have the same scale also! Haha, except his outside case looks silver, mine is black. Love it.

14. post a pic of the hammer too. just because i want to see it

15. [quote name='"ticklemefancy"']post a pic of the hammer too. just because i want to see it[/quote]

Sure I will be post some up later when. I get home

16. pipe seems chill, but I am diggin' you username and avatar.... Big Bang Theory rulez noobz lolz