Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Local WA Dank!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PSE95, Feb 26, 2010.

1. #1 PSE95, Feb 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2010
    I'm really baked at the moment, major head rush, great body stone, probably my favorite high, It's a local outdoor grown hash plant x unknown, but it's awesome, been my regular hookup for a while now, gone through lots of this stuff over the past few months, it's soo good. heres some macro's of what I just smoked, before I loaded it, and right before smoking :D, lemmie know what you think?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

that bowl is now empty , I'm so faded :D

2. nice nugs and all but you need to learn how to break up your herb properly that looks like a harsh bowl with those stems/longer leaves probably tastes more of burning wood and leaves than anything great tasting.

3. #3 PSE95, Feb 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2010
    it's way broken up, just one little bit of stem on top, hits like butter, tastes awesome, not at all woody, thats an itty bitty bowl as well, makes it look lots bigger on macro.

also, all the stem from the upper pics never made it to the bowl, nor did the outer long leaves for the most part.

4. Yeah thats what I saw too...looks like 2 big chunks.

5. gotta love that WA dank, you from seattle area? last july i got some killer kush from south tacoma... boy was i fuck't that night. Planning to make another trip out there this summer to chill with some friends and :smoking:

6. sorry if it looks like that guys, it's way broken up in the bowl, I'm pretty careful about it. I'm about an hour and a half from seattle. This is my regular pickup, just getting better at taking pics :D

7. mmmm gotta love that WA dank

8. yeah, lot's of people don't know how good the bud around here is :D