Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Local Pickup (pics)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by peacetoker90, Dec 30, 2006.

1. Well me and my friend were chilln at his house and we didnt have any ganja, so i made a call, we went to pickup this guy and drove to a house out in the country, made our deal and left, we got 12 grams and we split it in half, heres a pick of my half, i just smoked a J that was nice size and im fucking blazed. its a nice local pickup for me around here, $20 got 12g
    [​IMG]

2. Decent price for that quality, but I'll bet 3 grams of it was strictly stems and seeds.

3. For that price, you can't complain. Happy toking.

4. I dont know about you guys but thats an awesome deal in my opinion. I'd buy it.

5. damn man great deal that would sell here for about $90!

6. What the Fuck is that shwas

7. That's very decent broken up bud. Take a close look.

8. looks like it was brick or compressed at some point, i wouldn't say it's "very decent" at all. and whoever said that would go for 90 in their area, needs to find a new dealer.

that's joint weed for sure. and i'd pay 20 dollars for that, hell yeah.

9. haha when we got it , it was just a whole branch, the trichromes are so fucking strong it looks compressed because we cant break it down anymore, yeah about 2 grams was stem or seed, but for $20 thats quite a bit for me, im very happy, this guy is for when your low on cash, like around holidays :smoking:

10. I couldn't complain for 20 bucks, even if it were shwag, it's still a good bit of it.
    Nice buy nonetheless. :]

11. it looks really stemmy and seedy, i'd say theres only really 9 or 10g of sticky green in there.

12. yeah meng btu the rest is golden weed, it doesnt look like premo, but it looks like it would still get ya a decent buzz, thats like 2$ a gram, id def buy it

13. i hope your kidding

14. where the fuck do you live ?

15. it looks like oregano :|

16. What kind of oregano are YOU smokin dude!?!

Hahaha

17. not bad...$20 for 12 g's of schwag, can't say that's a bad pickup.

18. for once we agree, was gunna say the same thing

19. You know thats some SCHWAG you gotta step your game up and smoke some of that FUNKALIOUSNESS

20. I've had weed, look smell and feel like dirt but be as quality like as a high grade plant, btw theres this dude here ive been buyin from, he'd sell that to ya for 5 dollars, smoke with u and apologies. He just did it to me.:p I rolled 4 fat blunts from a nick and it aint no schwag. Personaly I think the guys either retarded or likes me alot.:smoking: Then he smoked a blunt with me and threw in another nug ( about a bowl or two sized nug)