Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Local pick up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by papasmoke, Feb 28, 2012.

1. $150 for 30g
    All pretty big nugs, he said it is Lambs bread. It smokes real well and it does leave a sweet pastry smell in air when it's burnt. I was real happy off this come up. I bought it from a senior citizen that says he grows it indoor. I always knew the elderly smoked the best shit.

Attached Files:

2. were you at that you get 30g for 150?

3. Of course elderly people smoke the best shit, why do you think they're always forgetting things?? :smoke:

4. [quote name='"GoneWithTheSmok"']were you at that you get 30g for 150?[/quote]

California

That was pushing it too. I was only looking to spend 120 on an oz. It took a lot of shopping around at first. But money well spent.

5. Killer price man the quality looks good for the price.. if i had that much i would use half for hash the rest for smoking..good pickup.

6. Damn nice hookup for that quality! woulda done that in a heartbeat.

7. Where them NY senior citizens at? Damn nice pickup.

8. Good price!!! I pay 250+ an OZ in Southwest Florida