Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Local NC Pickup; No Name, but VERY Dank.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Get Stoked, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Damn 'm in the wrong part of the state thats for damn sure. Here in the eastern half if it isnt all stem and seds its dank. Occasionally I'll get a good pick up but then the price is ridiculous.

2. Haha yea unfortunately anything east of charlotte, is shit for pot.

But Asheville is like the south-east capital of weed. Even my parents know :confused:

3. I used to live in Florida when I was in my early teens/mid teens and I started smoking marijuana then. It was always awful terrible weed, I never had seen a dank nug back then in Florida. Then I moved to Asheville and almost every kid I met smoked, their siblings smoked, their parents smoked and everyone was pretty laid back about it (this is in the city of Asheville, outskirts are a different story). I rarely see shitty weed here in WNC, especially now being older and having the ability to meet a lot more honest/reliable people.

4. Even outside of asheville, weed is big in WNC (my entire senior class in high school smoked, no lie). I live an hour from boone and asheville so we have two stoner communities very close which has helped our area out tremendously as far as quality and availability of weed is concerned.

5. i have a feeling we live in the same area :wave:

6. sooner or later you either meet a grower or decide to throw some plants in the ground yourself...fuck buying pot on the street or even through "hookups," shit is a hassle at best and dangerous at worst nowadays :rolleyes:

7. I work in Raleigh but travel around the state for business. I pickup in Asheville whenever I am in the area. I have a friend or two in Boone, as well. It is good to be networked.
    Stay green fellas.^^

8. Nice. Anyone go to Belechere today? I may be going for tomorrow's festivities.

9. almost looks like Red Diesel. great looking nugs fersherr

10. I have to work all weekend so I can't make it out, but a friend went by today and is coming back bearing homegrown tomorrow :hello:

11. haha awesome.

12. I wanted to get out this weekend myself. (Am gonna miss YMBFBB tonight...) Have fun if you get out there and give us the skinny after the party.

13. i'll see ya there man :)

14. :wave::smoking::wave:

hows that Raleigh weed, I'll be moving there soon.

15. I lived in Raleigh for well over a decade, some of the best herb in the state is grown there...you should have fun, I know I did :smoking:

Blue moonshine:

[​IMG]

Last little bit of some Cheese:

[​IMG]

Taking a snap of blue moon + cheese honey oil + PK bubble

[​IMG]

16. Born in Asheville! These mountains are my home! If you're ever in town, check out Wonderland in downtown (next door to Lobster Trap and Stella Blue), best glass I've seen in NC.

17. Bele Chere was a blast this year! Spent half my time watching those dogs jump in the water XD Wish i could have brought my husky!

18. Where in NC did you pick that up?

19. Asheville/Boone area.

20. love your pickups man, yummy stuff you got here''

-BH