local loccer room guy at old high school raped 2 girls

Discussion in 'General' started by just blaze, Apr 10, 2006.

1. he didn't, but he fucked 2 girls both voluntary and this ***** i know tricked him out we finna roll 10 deep on his ass and fuck him up, that guy was my homie, me and him used to smoke when i got outta school, that asian mother fucker is finna get rocked

2. your mad at a guy for being lucky and having sex with two girls? why? you did say he DIDNT rape them right?

3. no i'm mad at the kid who tricked on him

4. He tricked him, or tricked him out?

Im pretty confused

5. How do you trick on someone?

6. </thug> I hope that helped.

EDIT: Damnit I made a funny html tag but I Cant post it. sorry.

7. Yea. No offense but I don't understand what your saying at all.

8. i kinda get what you are saying.......kinda

9. So by 'trick' you mean he told on him or 'ratted him out' right? I am going to plead stoned on this one because I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

10. ^^^^ im sober and still dunno what the fuck he's on about it makes no sense.....

11. from what i can gather...the kid accused of raping the two girls was his friend and he didnt rape either of the girls

the kid gettin his ass beat "10 deep" or w/e is the kid who ratted out the accused rapist

12. I'm just about to start smoking (I'm sober) and I don't get what the poster is saying. So someone tricked someone into having sex with 2 people? What?

13. he needs to re type the whole thing, because noone knows what he means

14. agreed with FSU-Toker :p

15. This makes the most sense to me, but if the original poster had just written a coherent thought in the first place... :confused_2:

16. im lost aswell haha...

i was thinking maybe one girl was the guys girlfriend, and he could of cheated with girl two?

17. lol your a faggot

18. Shit happens.

19. lol.. you type like you have an iq of 0.1