Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Local Jack Herer(pics)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by trainwreckpa, Mar 15, 2008.

1. i picked up a qp of this stuff they called jack herer. or at least they said it was jack herer. anyways it hits you very hard and it gets you really high. enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. doesn't really look like jack herer
    Did you mean quarter pound or quarter ounce

3. looks like outdoor mids to me.. but what do i know i dont see a lot of commercial weed anymore

4. Looks deace
    Some of those pics look better than others so im guessing its the camera/lighting not doin the bud justice.

Toke on:D

5. Well I guess it could be but Jack Herer :confused_2:

6. jack herer is some sweet stuff. but idk all those pics look kind of diffrent. if you got it good for you enjoy.
    oHj33ze :smoking:

7. doesnt look like jack herer but those are the charactieristics hard hitting and really fast

8. that probably smells piney, but not from being jack herer. looks like some alright outdoor bud. i pay 60/oz for stuff that looks the same but a little more compressed (emphasis on little)

9. my friend picked up jack heerer to and we smoked it last night. Reaally piney kinda spicey. he lives in delaware\PA border i was wondering if u picked up the same stuff.

10. Jack Herer is a great man, he deserves a weed named after him. That doesn't look dank enough to be genuine Jack.

11. maybe? we picked up alot of weight so you probably got it somewhere down the stream of people
    nah it smells really minty..and the first pic is with the flash then the rest are without

12. i heard that jock horror is the newest strain of jack herer-- true?-- what's the high like?-- i picked up some seeds of the stuff and am looking forward to growing it-- got some snow white and durban poison from Nirvana going now-- can't wait-- Regards, probus

13. I dont think jack would be proud...look at the bud he holds on the cover of high time magazines, those are closer to jack herer strains lol. ot bad but i just dont think its jack herer.

14. jack herer is typically very light green with deep red/orange hairs

with very, very trippy and intense high.

has a spicy taste and smell.

15. not herer at all.

16. Jack Herer should smell like Snowcap. Like pine. And theres nothing saying thats not Herer just grown shitty.

17. Well... I've been smoking a LOT of Jack Herer that i get from my compassion club. I KNOW the shit I get is Organic Jack Herer. This is NOT Jack Herer that he has, there is no way it is. It looks nothing like Jack at all...

18. Tbh, that looks like Mids to me...