Local heady pick up

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by beatadrum, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Hey guys just been breaking in my new bowl (first bowl Ive ever bought actaully) since I mainly stick to vaping. Ive been appreciated the chillness of passing a bowl though. So I made it a point to visit my local headshop that I never seem to leave without new glass.

Here it is. There were whatd Id consider nicer bowls there with very trippy honercombs and other designs but I like the simplicity and neatness that this bowl has.
    Let me know what you think!

Attached Files:

2. dope! as long as you like it, thats all that matters. I've been vaping a lot myself but its not quite the same as smoking.

3. damn, thats a nice ass pipe man i love the design

4. Thanks kiefsweet. Im jealous of the piece you just posted up though. So sick

5. very clean.. i dig it.

6. That piece is pretty sick man!

7. i've never seen a design like that. Have fun smoking that beautiful piece.

8. Nice pipe man. I love fat carbs lol

9. Sick pipe man, I love it! Hope you're enjoying it today!

10. the bowl itself looks really deep and fat. how much you pay for that? just wondering

11. I would pay up to $30 for that piece

12. Looks really nice man.

13. nice little pipe there im looking for one about the same size and colours, dope! :smoking:

14. Nice bowl. The colors remind me of the condiments I put on hot dogs. Ketchup, mustard, relish, and sometimes onion...lol

15. Bowl was stolen two days ago :( Fuck thieves

16. [quote name='"beatadrum"']Bowl was stolen two days ago :( Fuck thieves[/quote]

Cant fucking trust anyone anymore it's sad

17. so weak! people get shitty when the economy sucks but I guess theres always jerks out there no matter what

18. Damn, dude. That bowl's trippy.

I like it! Have fun using that thing!

19. Trippy!

How much something like that run you?