Local headshop SUCKS

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokinGurl, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Nice Dreams is the head shop in Blacksburg. It's on main street between College Ave. and Roanoke St. There's also one right across the street that just opened up. The competition means that both places have to up their game. The new one across the street, that has some lame name, has a sick gas mask and some pretty big bongs. Nice Dreams has a beautiful selection of bowls and smaller things.

Also, I just moved from Blacksburg to Roanoke. I'm bummed to hear Sherrie's place is a bust. ):

2. i live like 10 minutes away from that and my friend shops there and was hoping id hear something good about it but ehhh.

3. watch out some of these head shops in Blacksburg are the fed pushing that JWH stuff.

4. Sherrie's is HORRIBLE, and low down Sketchy anymore man. It's been that way a while as I'm sure ya know.

Don't bother throwing your money at those greedy peeps, check out C-Ville for the Good shops. Roots, Rock, Reggae being one of the best I've seen.

5. That sucks, I'm glad I am lucky enough to live super close to some badass head shops. There is one super nice one I go to regularly called Smoker's Guru super big selection with the lowest prices in town. :smoke:

6. I am old enough I remember when Spencer Gifts in malls were head shops ....

I would kill for 1 million dollars for if/when they make med weed legal in CT, I desperately want to open a dispensary and have a grow op in a separate location, there is this great property in New London [a bit of a drive away, but I love the buildings] that has 2 seriously old stone buildings, one is smaller frontage than the other. I would put an amsterdam coffee shop in the larger ground floor unit, and a dispensary in the smaller unit, and it has like 10 apartments between the 2 buildings, so I could live in one and rent the others out to employees and friends. The total cost for both buildings is 750 thousand dollars - so I could try and work them down to 500 thou, and use the rest for remodeling and stock, and startup funds towards the first months salaries and such.

Hey, a girl can dream .... :smoke:

7. I live less than an hour south of roanoke. Might come check it out sometime.

8. The headshop near me is so overpriced since it doesn't have much competition. Sucks.

9. 70$ a spoon is like 4 times normal price bro.