Local Head Shop stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FridayHighday, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Went to my LHS bought this fine little bubbler for 30$ :cool It was indeed a good day ice cube. Since my story sucks share yours!

Attached Files:

2. Seems a bit pricy for the piece, i usually try and talk them down to like 25 or 20 on a 30 dollar piece

3. not much of a story but im cool with the dude that runs my local headshop
    and he always hooks me up with stuff here and there like if i buy a blunt he'll
    hook me up with some blunt filters or hempwick even hooked me up with a grinder one day.

4. It was a 35$ piece the glass is fairly thick, can't complain that's what you get for ease over price.

5. Was in a college town visiting a friend when I was in high school and frist thing we did was drive around smoking this perfectly rolled jay with a filter. It was chill af and then we go to this head shop and its this older adults headshop, which he apparently owns a few. He sees we're high and he fucks with my head so hard. He's like I could go kill someone and then plant one of your hairs at the murder scene and then come and take your keys and since I had a dodge keychain he'd go around hitting panic looking for a dodge and then he'd i dont know where im going with this im high as fuck@@!

6. Damn bro, where you get lotion for so cheap?

7. Is that lotion $.95 or 4.95?

8. I'm pretty sure it's $.95.

9. Damn... don't use that shit any more.. your dick might fall off!