Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Local hash and DANK DANK weed [pics+review]

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by blutch123, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Hi GC,

Last night me and my friends decided we wanted to smoke some hash...so we bought a gram for 10$ (normal price here in Quebec). The guy kept saying it was some very good hash...and he was right. The smoke is very herbal, so is the taste, and it really gets you in the mood. Always feels good to smoke on some nice hash.

[​IMG]

Secondly, a few days ago we got our hands on the dankest weed I've seen around here. This is some serious shit. We had to pay 45 for a quarter, compared to 40 usually. The guy didn't know what the strain was and honestly, I don't care. The smell of this weed is really strong and fruity/earthy. The nugs are perfectly cured, not too moist and not too dry. They also look beautiful. The smoke is really nice, the taste is AWESOME it is really tasty.

The high is friggin awesome. Starts off with a very cerebral high, you get all kinds of crazy ideas and crazy thoughs....after a few joints it moves to a body high.

I bought a quarter but all I have left is that nug pictured...it was 3.6g but I smoked a bit of it.

Enjoy the pics and let me know what you think !!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    v[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Check out the thricome action going on inside the nug (last picture with flash)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 40 for a quarter? Holy shit nice prices man!

3. nice pick up enjoy :bongin:, I enjoy the blonde hash over the brown. Still hash rocks peace

4. That's the usual price here in Quebec, Canada. I'm not getting nice prices this is what everyone gets.

5. #5 Barnkis, Aug 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2008
    i always loved quebec, im a maritimer. Thinkin ill move out there some day.

Whereabouts are you from? QC?

6. thats a beautiful nug.

7. Very dank looking nug, and incredibly similair to the organically grown strains the local grower produces around here. Nice pick up man.

8. DANK...nuff said

9. Nice bud, hash, and smoke review. +rep.

10. That actually looks a lot like the dankest weed I ever smoked, Grand Daddy Kush... Fucking nice pick up, man.

11. crazy cheap hash and some blitzkrieg monsterchron!