*Local GrowOp BUSTED!*

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by impulse, Jan 23, 2010.

1. I don't know, I don't feel that much sympathy for large scale growers, especially ones that are branching out into spreading coke and whatnot. I think the growers were being careless and the police did their duty, however menial that may be. I'd have a different approach on the matter if the house held maybe a handful of plants and it was a smaller business but to me it seems that was a great source of income for them. The black market is no better than a corrupt societal system, they both run on selfish capitalist motives.

2. No but those green bars allowed me to give you a red one :p

Really I can already tell your not involved in the "game" because you said all cops are enemies and well that is just bologna. Also they don't get money for busting shit. It might go to the department but not the officer himself. Also I'm pretty sure the ticket thing is BS. Not %100 on that but I'm pretty sure that they don't get extra money for writing tickets.

3. cops are absolutely not the enemy and tht is another stereotype of stoners tht we all hate cops sure i dnt lik cops but not just because they are cops but because there is a wrongful law of growing and smoking marijuana it doesn't hurt anyone and should be legalized

4. #64 Royksopp, Jan 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2010

Dude buy yourself a sarcasm/joke detector.

5. #65 AlexStenka, Jan 24, 2010
    i dont like the cops and im gone say it if i want to say it who the fuck are u to call me a child hahaa again so your telling me to grow up for having an opinion lol I DO NOT LIKE THE POLICE and if u dont like it i really DONT give a FUCK :wave::confused_2::bongin:

PS: Freedom of speech in the United States is protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, seems like a lot of people don't know shit about this....

6. i guess you cant read because i stated that it was childish to come onto a forum and bash a cop for doing his job. no one said you can't have an opinion but it seems you got quite butt hurt over mine. GROW UP :wave:

ps considering this forum is based in the netherlands i don't see how the us constitution has anything to do with this.

7. #67 AlexStenka, Jan 24, 2010
    so cuz u dont agree with my opinion u think its childish lol

out of me and you u sure as hell seem hurt hahaha AMERICA NUMBER 1 BITCH just drop it already u got on my dick cuz i had an opinion now ur looking way to in to this lol and tryin to be a smartass in anyway u can come on dude go smoke a bowl or something...im sure u would have a smartass response to everthing i say so hop of my dick fela cuz im just stating my own opinion thats all u the one who seems hurt lol aint that the point of forums to say what you feel? anyway...sorry to hijack this thread cuz people love getting on my dick....im done now anyway...

8. i mean like if this was just a grow op it would be bull shit but they were fucking selling coke and other shit. people shouldnt be arrested for anything to do with pot but thats pretty much the only thing that should be accepted in the drug world, so i dont feel too much sympathy

9. like i said dude you can't read. i never even said you were childish. if you go back and look at what i actually said and the post that i was referring to you would see that. i said it was childish to bash a cop for doing his job. i wasn't even referring to you and bashing a police officer is not really an opinion its just being ignorant. if you don't like them thats fine but there is no need for people to go around saying fuck the police blah blah blah because that is childish. you don't have to like them but you should give them respect until they do something to not have your respect. individually not as a whole group.

10. really think i give a shit about rep on net? get a life? yawns at these noobs think i give a fuck.

11. Hahaha. Click the video at "50 seconds" the cop goes "Chu!". Idk i found it funny.

12. i looked through this man's website and i actually felt terrible for him. They're just kids trying to get by. Hell one of the photo's is taken in front of the house, you can tell because it looks the same as the house from the police video.

its a shame, these people's lives are ruined because of a little plant. thats it

13. Wow....this thread is still going lol

14. Well, this thread is completely fucked, but I'll contribute to the actual topic on hand... Sucks that it happened to these guys, but looking at those photo's it's blatantly obvious they didn't really try hard to hide it, if you're going to be growing that much you really need to keep your shit completely in line, I guarantee if they would have approached it differently I wouldn't be posting this right now.

15. Hmmm...can't say I agree or disagree but whatever.

I hardly ever see things as strictly black and white.

The grey area inbetween black and white is simply large....

"one answer only" is rarely true outside of math :p

16. i personally don't hate on the police... yeah, they bust people for marijuana, but they're only doing what they're told to do. that aside, they do protect people or at the least try. granted, i know there are cops out there that are on a constant power trip and become assholes, but those types of police are in the minority (at least where i am.)

it's not the cops i'm angry at for the bullshit laws about marijuana (and other civil rights issues.) it's the dumbass and greedy/slimy politicians whom are so far up the lobbiests' asses that keep those bullshit laws on the books.

17. for them to smell it outside means it wasn't really kept on the D.L.