*Local GrowOp BUSTED!*

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by impulse, Jan 23, 2010.

1. I've never been to college (well, not for long anyways), real life is what changed that for me :laughing: sooner or later the rose colored glasses come off and it's always funny to see the results :p

2. You dont know me or what ive done so why dont you shut the fuck up:D and i dont realy care what youve done realy not alot else to say you get the point

3. you type messages to your mother with those fingers lil man? :laughing:

4. Saying that cops in general are the enemy is down right retarded. I have met many cops who have stopped to check if my car was running ok when i was pulled over on the side of the road. I have known cops who understand everyone makes mistakes while driving and let me go because it was not a large offence. I've known cops who don't care if you smoke they just tell you to keep it civil and to not give em a reason to arrest you. Then there are the small majority that are on a permanent power trip and those cops suck and are bad people. They will get their justice eventually don't worry about it.

Saying all cops are evil is stupid they do their job. All cops do their job with a little discretion and the amount they use is entirely dependant on the cop. If every cop stuck to the laws perfectly and pulled over everyone/ arrested everyone doing something illegal half the country would be in jail. stop your bitching by doing something illegal you know the consequences and when you have to face them don't cry and whine you put yourself there noone else.

5. i love cops im one myself but i smoke weed

6. no actually they stopped not to check your well being but to try and write any and all violations they ca for revenue. All you have to do is look at any cops anywhere in the country they will never try to help in a situation just look for anyway to write a ticket and take you to jail its all about job security.. Cops are the enemy

7. Haha, its different for everyone, but as you get old, you start to realize how little you truly know.

8. #48 SpruceGoose, Jan 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2010
    I'm sorry to derail the thread, but Mitchy you are full of shit. Just a week ago you go on about getting beat up at work after being sold legal buds. In that thread you wrote about your workplace. You mentioned wearing a work shirt, and having the assistant manager break up the fight. Doesn't sound like a cop shop to me. You also stated you were 19. But lets look a little deeper, you claim that you told your boss you got beat up when you started a fight with a homeless person. I'm sure that would fly with your boss at a police department. :rolleyes: And, lets not forget your whole motive for revenge was based on being ripped off for $50. What cop would get his ass beat down for $50? Now some punk idiot kid earning minimum wage I could see, but not someone with a decent paying gig.

9. how do u put up a post m message me any oneee

10. i mean a thred

11. dude what the fuck. i never understand arguing this much over the fucking internet. talk about growing up. jesus. you're trying to change someones opinion, with yours, and you dont even know them..

let them think what they want. who gives a fuck. and disregard it. :wave:

OP: that really bums me out man. yeah they gotta face it. they knew what was up. but still, its always a downer to see a grower go down. esp. in your area.

:smoking:

12. I guess you've never ran into a nice cop:confused: your town must suck

13. SHURRUP!

-Leaf :smoking:

14. dude ur coming in here calling everyone kids cuz they have their own opinions, you sure seem like a kid to me...;)

15. It is actually quite childish to come onto a forum bashing the police for doing their job. For most of us smoking weed is illegal but yet we still seem to smoke until we get caught then its all the 5-0's fault we got caught.

Seriously grow up. If you don't like cops for doing their job then please quit smoking weed until it become legal to smoke because you are doing nothing but adding to the problem.

To all the internet tough guys please just stop because you are making yourself look stupid. The people that really do work and know what kind of games were playing don't need to look cool and awesome for the internet gangsters. Your not cool, hard, tough, or anything else you might think you are. Real mother fluckers do real things and don't need to brag about it on the interweb because we already know what the deal is.

MOE :D:D:D

16. Hey OP if that's next door to you, you kinda just told everyone where you live? I dunno just thought you might wanna reword that if you're paranoid or something.

17. Okay, I don't post much but just read....but I swear that is the most intelligent statement anyone has said about the GAME.

for reals...G's up scrubs down...

(i'm stealing your words now just to let you know, so the next time im high with the homies and we are discussing the GAME I will lay the smack down....WAAAMM!!)

18. Damn.. I wonder what exactly got em caught?
    Wrong person find out? Power bill too high? Nosy old neighbors? Smell?

I've heard that growing in an upscale neighborhood is a good cover due to the low crime quotient, but I feel like being in the suburbs adds tons of risk due to nosey ass neighbors, This opens a can a worms I think I'll start a thread in the grow sec about it.

19. yawbus you think your opinion counts more than anyone elses'? ... just cause you have some bars above your name...

for anyone playing the "game" knows that all cops to them are the enemies, what cop wouldnt wanna bust down a grow???? it adds rep to the cop plus earns him more dough same as givin tickets the more you give the more you earn. i do agree some cops are cool but most are crooked.

20. your sig is fuckinn hilarious lmao