Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Local dro

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Agent 86, Oct 5, 2009.

1. I can't smoke yet because I don't get off probation till Jan but I went ahead and picked up a gram of some local no name dro for my girl and a couple friends. Looks pretty good and it smells really strong, I could smell it through my pocket in the bag after I picked it up.

[​IMG]

2. looks like some mids =/

3. Mabye at least high mids it looks pretty good

4. Yeah deff not the best dro I've got but after getting on probation I lost contact with all my connects

5. nahh. id say your good. looks like it was vacumed or packed really tight. ive gotten some good bud like that. just the smells a little less until you break it up.

6. Not too shabby. Never know til ya smoke it though. Seems fairly crystally.

7. #7 AyeAyeCaptain, Oct 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2009
    Looks tasty but I don't think it's local. Why would local growers vacuum seal their bud?

8. yeha didnt notice it said local dro. idk maybe local guy got it from somewhere else. idk. im just saying because i was getting stuff vacummed from cali for a little and sometimes if its done too much it will compress and look kinda brickish.

9. Hmm..well I thought my guy got it from a local grower...maybe not haha. But it was good non the less or so they say

10. i'd hit that

11. #11 lauraisfrknawsm, Oct 5, 2009
    So I'm going to have to sayyyy....

#1 I take badass pictures

#2 I am still feeling pretty fucking good...

#3 Thank you babe :love:

#4 Can't wait to smoke the rest :smoking: ;)

12. Lol good to know yall enjoyed it. Shit smelt so good...3 more months

13. :D I'll smoke with you

14. What do you do on probation? It sounds like probation is a major fail.
    +nice dro

15. #15 Agent 86, Oct 5, 2009
    It's really all about money, I was eligible to get off early and the judge denied it.

So I pay a monthly fee, 100 hours of community service left, call a piss test hotline everyday to see if I have to come in then see my P.O twice a month.

Yeah I guess if I had to explain it all in one word it would be....FAIL