Local Bust...

Discussion in 'General' started by Sgnl>04, May 2, 2008.

1. Story goes...

A warrant was granted to search the guys home after "a traffic stop" arrest. I'm guessing the car smelled like weed when he was pulled over and maybe he had some with him.. Anyways, they found 7 kilograms of Marijuana and an ounce of coke. I live in a city of just under 60 000 people, and they are treating this pretty seriously. I bet they are feeling pretty good about themselves, busting that guy, he is only 19 by the way. I have a feeling that they are going to be pretty strict from now on... now that the city has a big drug problem and all :laughing:.

Anyways, I'm just feeling paranoid even though I never have more than a half oz in my possession at any given time. Plus I haven't smoked all day and I'm feeling the need for some relaxation.

Perhaps it's time to blaze

2. damn, seems like yesterday for me
    i was 19 when the DEA raided me, twas a horrible time but i got rid of all the dope and ended up getting busted with a pipe....they were watching me for 12 months even going as far as following me to and from college...they had so much damn info on me, except no actual drugs. they were FURIOUS!
    i guess this dude wasnt as lucky....poor guy.
    smoke 1 for ya boy

3. Several pounds got confiscated in my small town. Shit sucks.