Lobster bites

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Matticus, Nov 23, 2010.

1. [​IMG]
    So I tried these Lobster Bites from Long John Silvers for the first time a few weeks ago, and man I'm HOOKED!

They cost the same as a regular meal if you get a combo, 6.29.

This is the first lobster I have ever tried, and if this is as low as it gets, I can't imagine how good regular lobster will be.

I do like things fried and made into a ball-like shape however, so maybe this is as good as it gets for my type of lobster.

Who else has tried these things? And have you also had "regular" lobster? If so please compare the tastes for me. Also take into account my liking things that are fried.

LOBSTER BITES! nomnomnomnom

2. Deep fried lobster doesn't even compare to real lobster. Most of the satisfaction comes from cracking open the lobster yourself and you can't do that with fast food.

3. what the fucki is your icon

4. Read the clue above it.

5. its three pigs. two big ones and little baby one in the middle

6. i c it now

7. cracking open a lobster to eat it brings back some feral human shit and makes the meal 100x more exciting. Same with crab legs

I would never eat deep fried lobster.

8. You know those are not real lobsters that are like a foot long. They're actually 'Langostino' Lobsters that are about the size of an average shrimp.

9. Two 5-6 oz lobster tails cost 35.95 at my restaurant... that should tell you how much better real lobster is.

10. These things are so good! I worked for Long John Silvers for about a year or more and we wouldnt stop eating these things we even snuck a couple bags here and there lol but there legit imo they will fight any urge of munchies

11. I'll stick with fresh caught Boston "lobstah's" ;).

12. Haha in my area closest i know of lobster is Red Lobster's