Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Loads of help needed!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by -Tom-, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Well, where do I start.

Basically started smoking weed regularly a few weeks back. However, I do it through friends. My friends buy the weed, they know the dealers, they roll the joints, pack the bongs etc...

But now I want to venture out on my own and be able to buy my own weed and pack bongs. Dealer front is going too well at all, don't really know anyone around where I live. Although, I'm sure I could find a dealer after talking with some of my mates. The problem is though, I don't know what I'm buying is good or bad. Schwag looks like mud, at least it does from the pictures I've seen.

Anyway, as I don't smoke cigs I was thinking about buying a nice pipe. About £20 to spend, roughly $40. Should I look more into buying a bong though? I have no idea what type of pipe/bongs I'm looking for, seeing as I'm new to this, any suggestions?

Been looking through GC's shop and I seen some good items, but have no idea what to buy.

Can't really distinguish what good or bad weed is. All the spliffs I smoke are full of baccy with little weed in them, so I cannot really taste it.

Just general information anyone can give me is appreciated. How much should I pack into a pipe/bong? Tests to carry out to see if the weed is good or not.

How much should I be smoking in one sesh?

2. Check out the guides stickied in this forum on pipes and weed quality
    Once you do get bud though you should make sure to smoke up those who have smoked you up,
    because it sounds like you got smoked up hella

3. If it's green and skunky, it's probably pretty decent. Don't buy anything that's brown and has seeds.

I would really reccomend getting a small pipe instead of a bong... you can't fit a bong in your pocket.

4. schwag looks dirty and smells nasty
    high grade looks nice and smells fruity and looks crystaly (tricomes)

i also recommend buying a pipe first before a bong
    pipes is about 4-5 times cheaper, and easy to take around + you load smaller bowls
    bongs will get you higher, but is more expensive

i have a few pipes myself, im looking into buying a bong soon or when i get my own place

5. I paid for most of the weed.

:smoking:

6. It looks so hot though!

I think you can take it apart though? So cleaning won't be that difficult. How many times a week should I be cleaning?

7. Glass doesn't get very hot and only needs to be cleaned every month or 2..

8. Well I could just hold onto that wood part of the pipe?

9. looks like you have already made your choice regardless of what we say -_-. Glass > wood/metal/acrilc any time of the day. there are just some things where glass is not a viable option.

10. dude get a glass piece. they feel so much better than any other material
    it doesnt get hot....at all seriously
    when you feel its time to clean it just stick in in a ziplock bag with alcohol or water(both if u want i guess) and salt

11. Agreed,
    Its really annoying when people ask for advice and then ignore answers they don't like.
    :rolleyes:

I have had many different wood, metal, and glass pipes
    Get a glass piece

12. It's so beautiful though!

But I agree, I'm kind of being ignorant on the pipe part.

:eek:

Why is glass so much better though?

Apart from taste and cleaning?

13. Well one major reason is that in those reviews someone said that they could fit and entire gram into the bowl
    :eek:
    Thats way too much bud for one bowl which means it has a giant bowl

14. I put my glass pipe in a ziplock bag with baking soda and some water. After about 24 hours the glass is nicely cleaned.

15. That's a bad thing?

:p

16. The only thing turning me off glass is how easy it can break..

:(

17. lol nah
    most glass pieces are thick glass. it takes a high fall for it to really shatter