Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

LMFAO

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by glassallday, Mar 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I guess the kid who made a thread about him being 16, being colarado and trying to find bud banned me from seeing his thread for saying " ban this KID". I have no question just thought it was halirous he would do that. Not my fault kids can't handle rules. I call it out whenever I see it. Not because I'm a dick. Just don't like troll post. Its annoying

2. Do you have a point here or...

3. Im just saying its funny he was so butthurt.when clearly he broke the rules and someone, me said something. Sorry if I wasted your time

4. Of course he broke the rules and he knew it. I saw your comment on the thread. It honestly makes me wonder if you're underage yourself. That's just my side of view though.

5. I'm of age no worries here

6. #6 doubled0218, Mar 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2014
    I think you're both queers

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Name-calling isn't tolerated here for any reason.

~Doin'

7. What's with the name calling?

8. Small talk thread. Bump up the post count. Yeah!!!

9. did you try turning it off and on?

He did not ban you from seeing his thread. I banned him from the forum for breaking the rules, and deleted his thread. ;)

1. Asking for hook up's is NOT allowed here.
    2. You have to be at least 18 years old to be a member here.

/thread. :smoke:

11. Lmao nice. Some ppl can't follow basic rules. Cheers to everyone that can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.