Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

LMFAO@What my friend did!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by b0nne, Oct 25, 2011.

1. HAHA me and a very close friend, who I've known for 6 years, and a couple other guys i've known for a few months, were smokin at my close friends house, he had a nice as fuck glass bong i think he payed 150 for it, was so good.
    Since it was my friends bong, and we were at his place, me and the other two payed for the bud. we had probably a bit over 1/4 left, from 1/2. Passin the bong around. We took a break and got some munchies, came back passed round then the owner of the bong, started packing a bowl...He was loading it with chicken.. actual chicken. we had the bowl in front of us, as he used another bowl full of KFC chicken to load the bong bowl.
    He was gonna smoke it but we told him what it was and he was like "WUUUT THHEEE FUCKKKK" lol. we laughed for freekin aaaaaaages lol.
    yeh.
    funny.

2. Reminds me of when my dad and his buddy smoked my best friend and I out, and my friend was about to light his mouth on fire.

• Like Like x 1