lmfao, i almost drowned AGAIN

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hippie john, Sep 13, 2003.

1. i found part of my old salvia stash in a sock today (dont ask how it got in a damn sock, cause i have no clue:D) and decidedto smokesom before i went for a walk. it was about 9:30 when i starterd to roll it up, and then just went blank..............................................................

and come to at 12:00, lying in the freezing cold shower, with all my clothes on. i was all blue from the near ice cold water, and was more confused than i've been in a while. my damn foot or something was cover the drain, cause there must have been 6" of water in the bottom of the tub.

i have to remember, put a lock on the shower door, and lock it before smoking anything!

2. thats heavy man. sounds like your lucky to still be here musta been some bomb ass shit........

pasteurised

ps. drowning sucks

3. not really, jsut had to much. i come close to dying way too often (and not even in extreme ways or snything, i dont skydive, and have my shute not open or anything, its more like falling on a bunch of rusty nails, or drowing in the shower, a fuckin shower, OK, not even a damn bath.) i need to be more careful

4. well, i dont drink, so i dont know what thats like (the only time i drank i woke up in the park, a long ways away) but with salvia, thats never happened to me before. i musta benn up walkin around and decided to take a shower or somethin.

5. no when ya smoke a 1/4 oz and dont feel anything. now THATS HARDCORE!!

6. be more careful or just smoke a load and don't get in the shower...sit and watch tv.

7. heh...I imagine hippie john with little floaties on his arms everytime he says he almost drowned. That might not be a bad idea, hj. :D

8. i swear man. well it wasn't weed this time.. but hippie john is gonna be used in an anti-weed commercial some day!

Grasscity Deals Near You