LMAO Wtf just happened to me?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Royksopp, Nov 2, 2009.

1. lmao I can't believe this just happened to me. I pack a pretty big bowl and headed to my balcony to smoke it. I sit and take a hit, call my friend and then when I was about to take another hit I hear someone come outside into their balcony (one of my neighbors). I stay on the phone for a bit and then I go back inside. Then I head outside and go to the stairs near my house to continue smoking (Usually no one is outside or is ever there). I sit down and continue talking to my friend and continue taking a few more hits. Then I see some guy get out of his apartment and start walking towards me. I put my pipe in my hand and continue talking on the phone. This guy comes up to me, introduces himself, says he's the owner of these apartments and that he needed a favor. He then said "I am offering $500 for someone to drive me to another house. I need to get out of here." I said "Oh, I don't drive or have a car, sorry." He then says "Oh okay sorry to bother you." and walks away. He takes a few steps and then comes back and says "Are you alone?" And I said "Uh no, I live with my parents." And he says "Oh okay can your mom or dad drive me to another house? I mean, I'm offering $500 just for someone to take me to another house because I know this is going to sound crazy but my feet are vibrating really hard right now. I know it sounds crazy but please believe me, they are vibrating and I need to go to this other house." I am a little high and can't believe this is fucking happening to me right now. I am scared he's going to follow me or something. He then says "oh okay never mind" and walks away and I go back into my house. I go back to my balcony and continue smoking the bowl and finish it. I am still laughing at this. This kinda shit only happens to me :smoking::smoking:

2. LOL

man, that sounds weird as fuck!
    "Feet are vibrating and need to get to this house" LOL what???

:smoke:

3. #3 Free The BIRDS, Nov 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2009
    fuck me in the ass and call my Sally Burns.

that is fucked up. hes probably doped up, couldnt have called a paid a taxi less then a 1/10th of the money he offered.
    then he asks for your parents, pretty rude like he knows if theyre busy or not..

what a dick, those are the times when i start to clinch my fist and get my muslces ready to kick him in the jaw thinking about what hes about to pull

i also had a complete WTF moment this summer i havent shared.

so me and my granmda and uncle in law are sitting on our porch. we have chairs out front, so we;re sitting there. i see two kids down the street about 100 feet away running together. they come infront of my house and 1 of the two kids turns into my driveway and proceeds up to the front of our car and dukes. at this point my dog is barking his fucking ass off none stop, and this kid probably got really scared. i stand am and have no clue WHAT THE FUCK TO SAY. i say "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING"(Yelling). "GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY PROPERTY". he then proceeds back to the sidewalk and catches up to his friend. i yell, you're fucking wack kid. 10 seconds later the kid is gone and we are all left wondering, what just happened. both my gma and uncle didnt say anything to them or even really react. i wondered WTFFFFFFFFFFF for hours and hours.

i came to the conclusion that this kid was either mentally challenged or he was trying to do some wack shit for his friend and didnt see us.

4. He was probably going to try to rob you and wanted to set up some pretext to get you into a more vulnerable spot.

5. What do you think he would of done if you said you were alone ? People are quack jobs out there. He was probably a crack head or junkie looking to rob you. Don't just ignore it, use caution tonight. Dangerous.

6. Oh, I forgot to mention that he is one of my neighbors and some lady that lives here told me he is a Vietnam veteran and that he came back insane from the war.

7. you should of said "i've got something you could smoke that would rid you of your vibrating and make you feel like your feet are floating...but it costs $500."

8. And in turn... You can FLY to your destination:smoke:

9. Not that it's really something to laugh about, but that reminds me of this batshit crazy WW2 veteran who lives not to far from here. Guy totally lost the plot sometime back as a russian war prisoner. Hangs up tin foil in the trees and shit like that. Sometimes he runs around the neighbourhood claiming the russians are coming to kill us all.

10. Holy shit :eek:

It's crazy how a war can fuck someone up so much. Did I mention how bad this guy smelled? He was like 8 feet away from me but goodness he smelled like he hadn't showered in a week. And he was walking around barefoot.

11. Ummmm if he really is a veteran then it's really not all that funny. In fact quite sad.

It's not just the war that messes then up, it's the complete disregard and lack of giving a shit about their mental/physical health and quality of life that the government and we show them.

It's just not cool at all. PTSD just isn't something to leave alone.

12. I mean the whole situation was funny and I was high which made it funnier. But I am not laughing at his mental illness, I'm just laughing at what he said.

One of my neighbors also told me he likes going after "young pretty girls" which scares me even more.

13. are you a guy or girl:confused:

14. I really don't know what the fuck to make of that shit? That's straight up wierd.

15. If you're a girl, pics or it didn't happen :)

16. Are you serious......?

17. I know....I don't want him to come up to me again. He's out of his mind.

18. I'm guessing girl, but you never know:p
    I wouldn't of asked if I wasn't serious. haha:smoke:

19. I think my pics or it didn't happen still stands...

20. [quote='/ul\l9l-l0\/3;5952610]I think my pics or it didn't happen still stands...[/quote]

go outside