LMAO Black Friday shoppers

Discussion in 'General' started by notime4schwag, Nov 25, 2011.

1. I just drove my local Wal Mart and there was about a thousand people (literally) waiting on line to get into the store. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

2. Yeah I know bro just a fucken waist if time n shit. Just watch and see somebody is gonna get hurt ir killed for sum stupid shit always happends

3. Maybe they are waiting for deals because they are in poverty.

Or they are buying a teddy bear for their terminally ill son with cancer in the hospital.

4. They want them deals!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. [quote name='"blazethatgreen"']Maybe they are waiting for deals because they are in poverty.

Or they are buying a teddy bear for their terminally ill son with cancer in the hospital.[/quote]

I doubt that poor ppl would be buying food not a brand new 60 inch tv. And if your son is in the hospital why in the Fuck are you waiting in line at a fucken Walmart when you could be spending it with your kid. Plus hospitals have free stuff animals atleast mine do.

6. I think he said that in jest.

7. Damn mane. You ignant! Just because you are living in poverty, does not mean you can't buy yourself food. Some families.. most, have enough money to buy food, but not enough money to spend on each other with lavishes. This is there one opportunity throughout the year when they can buy some of the things they want to give to each other. One of my friends, is poor as fuck, but he is standing in line right now to get his girl a new television set.

:wave:

8. I mean, it's hard to turn down a $199 42 inch flatscreen HD TV.....

9. What gets me is that you can get all the deal without standing in line...ON LINE

10. [quote name='"boatdock"']What gets me is that you can get all the deal without standing in line...ON LINE[/quote]

I'm not sure if every store offers this option

11. I already took pictures of every single doritos bag with the Double XP code for MW3 in three of my local WalMarts. No one shall be receiving double XP for a very long time (family bags are now discontinued).

12. [quote name='"SupremeToke"']I already took pictures of every single doritos bag with the Double XP code for MW3 in three of my local WalMarts. No one shall be receiving double XP for a very long time (family bags are now discontinued).[/quote]

Ehhhh

13. for some people its a fun time. ive been going the past 5 years. one thing ive noticed is the craziness happens with the big ticket items like game systems and tv's. people look like animals grabbing for those things.

also you should avoid the big stores like walmart, best buy, and toys r us.

if you can drive out to the closest rural area. there will be a lot less people opposed to a city or suburb

i usually keep it simple and get a new prepaid phone and some various electronic like a flash drive or 100 pack of blank cd's for $10.

i mean you really can get some good deals, but you just gotta play it smart.

14. that's no fair... my dealer didnt give me a discount today.

15. [quote name='"andbrokenglass3"']that's no fair... my dealer didnt give me a discount today.[/quote]

Mine did on Tuesday...

16. Aye niqqa.......you stole my location.