LMAO Aint-weed commercial

Discussion in 'General' started by Vokal, Mar 21, 2009.

1. #1 Vokal, Mar 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2009
    Anyone seen that above the influence commercial with all the kids smiling and saying "I got straight D's" and "I made my mom cry", "I ditched my friends and let them find their own way home". LMAO!!!!! That was probably the funniest/dumbest one I've seen yet. Gave me a good laugh though.

2. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj8P4A4nTSE&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - New AboveTheInfluence Commercial[/ame]

Lol that is some funny shit.

3. Hahahaha that's it

4. lol, yeah i saw it last night..i was like, wtf they talking about man. hardcore propaganda bro. the last thing i need is for my brother to think thats the kind of kid i am because i smoke weed, and we all know that govt funded anti drug commercials are fo real.

5. would make me laugh if it didnt piss me off.

funny thing is ive heard of people on alcohol doing every one of those things

strange huh?

6. if i didnt know better id think that was an anti alcohol commercial.

7. or like fucking meth or some shit. they're trying to make weed out to be something its not, when your high your not fucking whacked out of your head like some nut job ditching your friends and letting people draw on you.

8. theyre preying on igonrance. they always do.

and by 'they,' i mean, The Hierarchy Enslaving You :)

9. and then some..

Pissed me off too, puts such a false negative image on it.. its ridiculous.

Its funny though, what they come up with. Hah, whatever.. keep blazin:smoking:

10. the music makes the commercial.

11. I watched that shit blazed and I almost pissed my pants. :rolleyes:

Then they ask "What has weed done for you?"

Nothin but good times.

12. Lol countless threads about this. I made one like a month back. But yeah, most of this shit is stuff people would do when wasted. Some of it people wouldn't really ever do but its an ATI commercial what else is new. I mean, getting drawn all over after passing out? That is textbook "wasted kid at a party."

13. Yea, with cheetos hanging out his nose? Lets be serious.. If he was stoned, those cheetos would be eaten in no time.

14. haha, I did that before.. "look like u gonn be doin a looooooota wokin"

15. that shit pissed me the fuck off...... how dare they slander miss mary like that

16. #16 wicked, Mar 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2009
    hmmmmm

i guess its a bit ironic when i started smokin almost daily back at 15, i stopped gettin in bullshit trouble with the law.

amazing!

LMAO @ the vid

17. I'd love to see the real sources of funding behind these groups. I'll bet organized crime and a few of the bigger commercial growing organizations contribute; after all they stand the most to lose from legalization.

18. There should be commercials like this about alcohol, this is rediculus!

What has weed done for you? Mweh, got me out of my depression, made me taking more responsibility, caring more about nature, for example I don't throw my garbage in the woods when there is an trashcan 100meters away, I still piss to a tree once in a while but hey.. that's part of nature :D

What has this antiMJ commercial done for me? GAVE ME A HEADACHE, so now I have to toke up again :p Really works.. those commercials :confused:

19. It'd be great to do a counter commercial showing all the successful people who smoke cannabis. People saying shit like "I smoked pot...then I became a brain surgeon." "I smoked pot...now I'm a successful attorney." "I smoked pot...now I'm the President."

20. OBAMAOBAMAOBAMA......aight, im done lol

cannabis taught me everything i know about botany. it helps me stand my mother, if only for a few hours at a time. it helped me make alot of new friends. taught me how many grams are in an ounce. helped me be less anti social. helped me open my eyes to whats important in life. stopped me from beating the shit out of more than one person. opened up alot of new interests in music, can u say pink floyd?

i just got busted like a mofo, and im not complaining.

mary didnt do that to me. it was my own stupidity. furthermore, if i didnt smoke i might notve seen the positive.....

im about to be spending alot more time in GC xD

:gc_rocks: