ll

Discussion in 'General' started by kittyloverboobs, Jan 21, 2014.

1. #21 kittyloverboobs, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
    ll

2. #22 docleary, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014

ingesting drugs, meditation, etc. it means that "i" ceased to exist - i became one with the pure energy of consciousness. i think of it as being a fraction of a "divine" being.

3. #23 kittyloverboobs, Jan 21, 2014
    ll

Ive actually seen it baby :ey: lol..i astral projected into space once on things we cant talk about and knew everything that could happen in all possible timelines..I'd imagine its what the 5th or 6th dimension is like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN24Sv0qS1w

5. one of the most interesting visuals i've had was a vision of "beings" loading a giant cannon with spores and shooting it to earth.

6. #26 kittyloverboobs, Jan 21, 2014
    ll

7. #27 docleary, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    i'm curious, has experiencing ego death made anyone else look forward to their eventual death?

lol, ok...

8. #28 kittyloverboobs, Jan 21, 2014
    ll

did you astral project? one cool hallucination i had was it going from night to day over and over every 10 seconds or so..it was like time lapse photography where all the shadows on the ground were moving fast with the sun and everything..thought i was peaking but when i went inside and warmed up all i saw was rainbows shooting out of my body covering everything around me for like an hr..i couldnt see anyone till they got close and they were covered in rainbows..only tripped that hard a handful of times

stopped reading here

i would hazard a guess and say yes, but i don't use that terminology so.. at great north i saw this, minus the human. i suppose i was in the humans place:

[​IMG]

that was pretty intense. first encounter with demetrius in crystal form. also 15hits/.5g mdma deep at the time.

because now i believe that there is more to consciousness than living in human form.

12. Yes and no.  I would say it attenuated the human anxiety I have about death.  I don't look forward to dying, but if death is transmogrification--or part of a process incomprehensible to the human mind--or like a wave receding back into the sea... well, I can live with that. ;)

13. #33 kittyloverboobs, Jan 21, 2014
    ll

14. Death (which I distinguish from dying) would transcend everything we could put into human terms.  It's the inverse reason of why I can't explain how I felt when I was born.

15. I neither fear nor look forward to death, I just know it isn't the end, there is no end.

16. Anyone do this shit totally sober? Everyone says they were tripping or high..sent from underneath my balls