Living with three women..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GNJ Aristocrat, May 14, 2012.

1. Is confusing. I live with my mom + two sisters, and usually if you were to come to my house on a regular day there is always arguing about something. There is an ongoing issue with the girls I see. My sisters always bitch to my mom when I bring home girls, and then my mom bitches at me. Like they try to make me feel guilty for bring back a girl? My mom has been nagging recently about how I shouldn't use girls, and that's a lifestyle I should stay away from. It's a bit overdramatic seeing as she doesn't know what I practice.
    There's been multiple times where my sisters team up and go off on me, their excuse saying i'm being "disrespectful" and inconsiderate.

I can only think they have a problem with this cus they're women.. They always have problems with things i do, because they don't understand or relate.
    Am I being blind in that i don't see anything wrong with fufilling needs?

:confused:

2. Move out dude. It is the only answer. You can't bitch about your 3 females family members bitching... it's pretty natural.

3. What they're doing is using emotional manipulation by getting their mother to all gang up on verbally and change things around like you're the black sheep, I have that shit happen to me many times but I stopped giving a fuck because if they're not listening of what I have to say and observing than what is the point of talking to them. Your in your youth so why you can't enjoy it? There's nothing wrong with sexual fun as long you're being discrete and responsible that's all it matters.

4. They're probably just jealous,cause they ain't gettin to ride any pogo stick!

5. #5 Bitch I'm In It, May 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2012
    Next time they open their mouths, pop your dick in it.

6. I grew up with two sisters, and a mother of course. You'll move out at some point. Just walk away from them, get up and leave, whenever they start bitching. Girls are dramatic and the ones in your family aren't the only girls acting that way, trust me.

7. a little off topic, but I'm thinking about moving in with my girlfriend sometime soon and we've thought about the idea of having her sister live us, we've toyed with the idea.

There are a lot of benefits, around here we could get a rent a really nice house or townhouse for cheap if we split it three ways, etc.

the problem is my girlfriend and sister fight all the time. But it's crazy woman "fighting", one day they are yelling and screaming at each other, and the next they are all buddy buddy again, hanging out, going to lunch together.
    That's fine if I'm not involved, but if I was living with both of them I just know it would cause problems for me and I'd be dragged into it.

Plus right now one of my huge fantasies is a threesome with my girlfriend and sister, so all three of us living together would just be too tempting for me lol

8. k cool story bro.

9. Dude, you're just walking straight into a shit-storm

10. i second this^

11. whoa what?

12. i grew up with 5 sisters and no real brothers only one step brother for a few years..it sucked but they wernt too bad not that much bitchen just way too much estrogen for me

13. Catch them on videotape being really mean to you and upload it on youtube and show them how the rest of the world likes it.

wtf?