living with mommy

Discussion in 'General' started by Organika_, Mar 6, 2009.

1. you know, all my friends and kids ik are talking about how awesome its gunna be to move out and be independent on our own and shit..

obviously it would be nice having the independence and it would be a great change, but im taking living with my mom as for granted as i can (idk if i fucked that sentence up lol)

all i can say is that i enjoy living at home, just because of how easy life is.

the fact i can wake up n be like "mommy make me a sandwhich" or "mommy go do my laundry" is so awesome. she still loves taking care of us too which obviously helps.

now just cause i used those quotes doesnt mean i talk to my mom like that, so fuck off. but i hope your getting my point.

idk graduating soon and having to think about what i want to do with my life is really getting to me, and this just kinda popped into my head.

2. telling me to fuck off doesnt make me want to contribute to your thread at all.

who here would like to smoke this weed

[​IMG]

i wish my mommy burned down like this

3. Some people live at home until they get married. There's nothing wrong with it. Just remember to help out once in awhile. Be responsible cause once you are on your own it's hard. Plus, it helps if you have a pleasant home life. I moved out at 18 because my home life sucked! It's not easy being independent but it sure is nice. Make sure to appreciate your mom and everything she does for you.

4. Thanks wingspan. I love her and appreciate her more than anything in the world. My dad died when I was 15, so since then weve gotten much closer.

And dreads, it wasnt to everybody, only to those people who feel the need to for no reason make asshole remarks on peoples threads.

ukkk if i hadnt of said that someone would post a reply being like "wow you take your mom for granted talking to her liek that your an asshole blahblahblah"

so sorry for being up front like that.. i just try to avoid the pricks posting before they bother to.

5. Really...

Yeah, if you get married at 18. :rolleyes:

6. I am so totally in your position.
    My parents give me a free home, free car, free food, and they don't force me
    to get a job.They said I could stay as long as I want.
    But I do have rules
    Anyways
    I LOVE LIVING HERE! But graduation is comming up and I would like
    to get out there and live with my boyfriend whom I have been dating for four years
    now.

7. Independence can be both hard and exciting at the same time, kind of like being the only dude in gymnastics class.

Even if you do make it out on your own for a little while, at some point in your life you'll probably find yourself back at home for whatever reason... it's just the natural cycle of going from adolescent to adult.

AddictingGirls - Get your own place first. You'll thank me later.

8. I also noticed that people who leave the nest later in life are less self sufficient.

I fortunately have not had to go back home in the 11 years I've been on my own. I hope I never have to.

9. Hahah! But yeah, I totally agree. Living at home is fucking great, but there's definitely a certain time where you have to move on and live your own life. But while you're in high school, yeah, so nice not to have to worry about adult stuff. Live it up while you can.

10. shit, I don't know about you but I want to get out ASAP

so I can smoke a god damn blunt in my living room and then bring over a slut and bang her on my kitchen counter

but yea, living at home is rad :rolleyes:

fuck that noise.

11. hahaha orbit.. i guess we might have different situations.

my mom knows i have a 2 ft Toro, and that my brother grew his own dankly plant in his closet a while back, so most of the time when i blaze in my room, the doors not even shut.

and as for the sluts part, i say "mom, this is [NAME]"

then i walk upstairs and bang her on my bed or the love seat in my room, which is by god good enough for me.

12. With the exception of being a student, anyone 18+ who lives at home is just hiding from life.

13. Pfft. Elaborate please. :rolleyes:

14. just hiding from life?? man im 20 and was working 50 hours a week straight from highschool at a ballin ass job with GREAT pay and im still living at home. i was saving up to BUY my own house...fuck renting. but i got laid off so it looks like ill b here a lil bit longer than i thought and i fuckin love it...no house payments or utility bills = more bud and beer money for me :hello:

15. I'm 20, also living at home and I was working fourty hours a week in construction probably banking way more than the guy who doesn't "hide from life" (LOL) saving for a place also and I got laid off as well... I guess I'm well hidden eh?

16. Well, construction worker, let's not turn this into a dick-swinging contest about earnings; because you'll lose :wave:

Clarification: If you're living at home, preparing for the ultimate goal of independence and self-sufficiency, there is nothing wrong with it....

However, you know that there is a HUGE demographic of 20-somethings who live at home with their parents and do nothing but smoke weed and play video games all day.

That = pathetic.

17. as an 18 year old who moved out 2 months ago...

the problem with living at home is that youre not growing as a person. I can chill at my parents house all day eating steaks but that doesnt make you mature, grow, and take on new challenges. I mean, there's a whole world out there and it's right at your fingertips, you know what i mean?

18. Or Asian.

19. Fixed it for you.

20. I moved out when I was 16.

My parents were assholes.