Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Living with Drug Tests

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BlacknHigh, Sep 12, 2007.

1. I do service work and i like to get high. Right now i average smoking weed about once every 3 or so months. I am probably going to be increasing this once i get a job. The ing is b/c i will be working with a company truck i will be subject to regular surprise drug test.

So what i need to know is what is the least i can do daily to keep the chances of me getting caught down?

I am guessing dont smoke daily drink tons of water and green tea and exercise allot.

And what drugs should i watch out for, it seems like the more dangerous a drug is the less likely it stays in your system?

I want to try some other drugs as well mostly drugs like LSD, and prescriptions.

2. Not sure on the first half of your question, but LSD is not tested for with normal drug tests, they require a special very expensive drug test, and would not be issued by an employer I would assume.

Magic Mushrooms are also not tested for.

Cocaine stays in your system for 4-5 days.

Marijuana can stay in your system for 30 days, sometimes even longer. I know a girl who was on probation, who was stuck in jail for 50 days because thats how long it took for the THC to come out of her system.

3. If you mean you dont understand it let try this if you were able to get $1,000 everytime you passed a drug test and you had to smoke at least once every 3 weeks and the drug test were by surprise what would you do to keep the THC levels in your blood low.

4. Ya smoking everyday isnt the best idea maybe like 3 times a week at most. Drink green tea and cranberry juice. Cut down on fatty foods and excercise more often. Other than that use at your own risk. Some script drugs show up aka pretty much all painkillers and amphetamines(adderall etc.). I've heard at really strict places that they test for downers like barbs and benzos so becareful there.

5. lsd and shrooms are out of your system in about 3 to5 days i think just go to erowid and look in the answers section of the drug your interested in it usually says how long