Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Living with a non-smoker

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Jubagel, Jul 28, 2008.

1. ok so in a couple weeks im moving into this new condo with my stepbrother, who is 26. im going to school and my father is helping me out, so i dont have to pay rent (which means more bud :smoking:)

but anyways: i'm hoping to be able to toke at my house in either my room or out in the garage. and i dont mean secret toking where you sneak outside for 5 minutes and chief a bowl... i figure i could probably bake in my room if i keep the window open and the door shut and use a splooof, but what do you guys think?

2. just tell your bro that you smoke, usually brothers dont care too much do they?

3. I would just go up to the guy and tell him that you smoke and work out something where you can smoke somewhere and not bother him.

4. Just let him know straight up, better than him catching you which always makes matters way worse. Show him it doesn't interfere with school.

And you never know, he could be the biggest pothead on the planet :smoking::smoking::D

5. well he already knows that i blaze im just not 100% sure if hes gonna be all that cool with me smoking inside the house... i guess i'll just have to talk to him about it

6. i would just be honest about it and ask him if its ok with him. i know i would be so happy if my little brother was cool with it.

7. Tell him straight up, real talk, u gonna be chiefin all day, erryday. And if he isnt down, blackmail him

8. Talk and be honest. If he's cool with it, then that's awesome...you can toke without worrying. If he's not cool then you'll have to find other ways to smoke without him knowing or something.

But are you gonna worry about him catching you and sneak behind his back if you don't talk about it? Because that's also the worst that I could see happening if he does care.

9. Make sure you say it exactly like that too, it's sure to work.

10. i think i might just offer him a smoke sometime and just see what he says. but i cant really imagine him being a bitch about it because:

1. when he found out i smoked he wasn't mad. he thought it was funny that i was a stoner and said that he didnt care if i did it
    2. i'm pretty sure he used to blaze in high school

11. Heres how I broke it down to my roommate who didn't smoke.

1. This is my livlihood.
    2. I pay as much rent to live here as you do, so I have just as much right to sit here and smoke this blunt as you do to listen to your big band music.

6 months later, hes the first to call neighbor on a blunt.

12. That is perfect advice. I second this motion!

13. well see theres the one problem with this im not paying rent. like i said earlier my dad is helping me out and not making me pay rent, just to pay for utility bills.... otherwise i'd definately smoke a blunt in the kitchen without thinking twice

14. Your brother seems chill enough, you may as well talk to him since you're going to be smoking so much and if it's an issue early it'd suck.

Thank god I have two roomates who smoke. Makes being dry between paychecks so much more tolerable. And it works for all three of us.

15. interesting territory, i would say smoke on the low key. unless your parents are cool with it

16. I didnt use to smoke any weed till like March or sumthin - id tried it before but it must have been shit, or i probs wasnt tokin properly cause I never thot it was great. But I lived with 4 other guys in halls of residance an i didnt give a rats arse about them smokin. But then I tried pot again and Feckin loved it!! We get high pretty much every night.

U never know, ur brother sounds like he will be decent bout it, and he may do what I did and become a serious toker?!

U can only hope...

:smoking: