Living with a couple

Discussion in 'General' started by burned one, Apr 29, 2013.

1. #1 burned one, Apr 29, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2022
    -

2. FUCK that shit dude, you'll get caught in the middle of a shitstorm. i've done it before albeit for only 6 months, but those 6 months sucked.

to your average every day friend who talks to them they seem like a perfectly normal couple, and they were to an extent, but the BICKERING was RIDICULOUS. and then always having to hear about it!!! ugh!!! i did film her masturbating in the shower though so it's all good wasn't a total loss

3. That's kinda creepy and illegal I'm pretty sure. ^

Actually check that, it's creepy as shit and definitely illegal.

4. lol i was kidding

5. Op, not worth the stress man, unless you literally can't find shit else. Or lay down the "don't involve me in your shit" laws...

:laughing: SUREEEEEEEEEEE:rolleyes:

6. sounds great, arguing If they even have that problem oh well just deal with it get some headphones, wahh they're arguing I'm gonna cry about it.
    you also gonna be able to get more weed, that's great, but how long do you plan on staying with them.

7. Probably for about 6 months. I feel like I could deal with the bullshit but the money aspect is what's good about the deal for me.

8. rooming with a couple is a terrible idea. You will always be double teamed whose at fault. Who left the toilet seat up? u did. who took the last beer in the fridge? u snatched it. What is causing jimmy not to get a hard on right now. U are. u get my drift?

9. Living with a couple can suck...every time I've lived with one there was arguing and tension and you kinda always get dragged into it.

10. having to hear them bang would be the no go for me....i had a friend and his gf live with me once. luckily he didnt fuck her much and if they did they had music up load so i didnt hear it but towards the end it started to suck cause i would be trying to sleep and they'd have people over and music turned up at like 4 in the morning

11. Depends on the couple, and your ability to be assertive in setting up ground rules. Me and my gf live with a room mate and everyone's happy. Just tell them to be considerate when banging lol.

People saying its terrible and whatnot must have roomed with shitty couples, if they're the type of couple who constantly argues then fuck that.

12. When I moved in with a BF a couple years ago we were the couple with 3 single room mates and after a week of constant banging I realized the walls were paper thin and you could hear a person talking quietly in the next room. It was pretty embarrassing. We got our own place haha.

13. [quote name='"underahoneymoon"']When I moved in with a BF a couple years ago we were the couple with 3 single room mates and after a week of constant banging I realized the walls were paper thin and you could hear a person talking quietly in the next room. It was pretty embarrassing. We got our own place haha.[/quote]

6 to 12 in one paragraph

14. I would do it OP. If they break up you could have a full time banging partner.

15. I say get to know them or just lay down a I'm not involved in arguments law and stick with it but imo having your expenses cut in half is worth hearing two people bicker on occasion

16. This is my current set up...

Living with an old friend and his wife of one year. Fights are guaranteed every week followed by loud make up sex followed by them blaming the original problem on me. Not le best...

17. Its not really bad unless you know they are an arguementive couple.

I live with a couple who happen to be one of my closest friends and we havent had any major problems. We're all stoners and we are all the same and hate drama.

And ive never really heard my roomates bang. Ive heard a couple times but it wasnt loud. It really depends on how they are as people man

18. They seem to get along pretty well. I'm sure there would be the occasional argument or something, and that's okay. But I doubt they would blame their problems on me. I wouldn't stand for that anyways lol

19. it sucks, dont do it. Even if they seem to get along, it just seems that way. "getting along". Is completely different to couples than it is to single folk

20. FUCK that shit dude, you'll get caught in the middle of a shitstorm[​IMG]