Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Living the Life

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shbbymosh60, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Sitting at home with my girl and my dog. Finishing this joint, then packing the bowl, all while watching Weeds on Netflix...I just love life sometimes

2. Yeah man. Been doing nothing but smoking bud and working at a shitty supermarket for the past year, gonna be gay cutting down.

But ah well, it has to be done for uni.

3. You should start watching Breaking Bad once you get through all the current seasons of weeds. A little bit less of a comedy but still an amazing show that will leave you on the edge of your seat after every episode.

4. all tv is better ripped:smoke:

5. Everything is better ripped :smoke:

6. touche

7. Too bad that show went down the shitter after the first two seasons.

8. Know what you mean man. Coming home from work and blazing up with my gf at the time was amazing. What else does a man need in his life? Weed, girl, movies, tv, video games. :smoke:

9. i love having mary jane in my life:smoke: