Living Somewhere Else

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Support, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Anyone have a long life dream to eventually live somewhere not in the usa? Like I really wamma move to a Asian or European countries and live there for awhile. Gives you a new identity basically a fresh start, and plus a lot of those countries weed is sometimes decriminalized

2. lol^

Yes I would love to leave this place, as a kid I wanted to go to Australia but IDK where I would go with a lot of other countries' cannabis policies being so wack.

3. Holy shit, Jimmy Carter. 
    And to the status... I'll live in Uruguay.

4. Life's dream is to live in Japan.

5. I don't care where I live I just want visit all of the beautiful places!

*Endures the inevitable stoning from my fellow peers*

6. I wanna live all alone on a gigantic space ship overgrown with weed and just float in deep, unexplored space without any distanation of purpose :smoke:

7. #10 we trippy, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    that sounds lonely and depressing

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

Im a mature earthling, I dont get lonely :p

what depressing is, however, stay on this overpopulated planet and struggle to survive on pocket change, rather than blast into unexplored space

9. I'm fro. Europe and I flipping love it. If I was rich id fly out every 3 months. I love European courtesy and women. Upfront and not overly chalant.

10. I'm from Europe and I love it as well hehe, sometimes I wish I could afford to live in some place like Cali for a while

11. Canada

AN UNDERCOVER ALIEN

12. Too bad blasting into unexplored space would cost billions lol

Overpopulated? Everyone in the world could have their own 6'x6' floatie on lake superior. Just because millions of people decide to pack into cities doesn't mean the whole world is overpopulated.

14. Spain, italy, greece or tokyo

Sent from my SM-G730V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I've been traveling my whole life and lived in different countries for a few years.. Right now I've no idea where I wanna settle myself in. Every country I visited/lived in has a shitty side and an interesting one.

16. resources>space

17. France, Switzerland, or Netherlands. They're all so great it's hard to decide.

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights